How to downgrade D6200 ?

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: How to downgrade D6200 ?

Post by juusso »

@zoelechat, any thoughts? Would you kindly like to investigate lib issues in a deeper basis? :) Might gas6deuc has some differences coz we checked gasdeuc...

Elysium, no idea at the moment... let's think a little...

LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

I have a fear of what it could be. When I go to update the TV restarts and restarts and wants to start updating. I think he must not restart before.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

juusso wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 am @zoelechat, any thoughts? Would you kindly like to investigate lib issues in a deeper basis? :) Might gas6deuc has some differences coz we checked gasdeuc...
Well no idea, except that log should be in /dtv/FWdowngrade.log precisely, and of course it's gone after reboot... Rest I forgot everything, and I never reversed any GAS6 anyway :)
If "downgrade to lower" had been asked, lib did its job. It basically does no more on other series.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

as from my own experience, the downgrade process went up to 100% without warnings or any errors.
The 1% issue seem to be really weird. Indeed, log is required, @Elysium. What you could do is:
1. Run the lib
2. Attach USB with firmware downgrade file (unzipped of-course!) with T-GAS6DEUC directory in root of USB
3. Navigate via menu and start "upgrade" trough USB
4. When you are asked to reboot, connect to tv via ftp and get /dtv/FWdowngrade.log
5. Click on reboot (or what you supposed to press on to continue downgrade)...
6. Attach log file here :)
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

Elysium

Post by Elysium »

I have to press anything, the television only reports that he makes a reboot before the updatet and then wants to start with it. The TV will do everything automatically as soon as it detects the updatet on the USB stick. But I'm going to look for the log.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Try catch log after usb upgrade start and before tv reboot. Also try another version of downgrade file.

Elysium

Post by Elysium »

I have tested it longer now and I think that will not work. The TV responds way too fast, he erkännt the updatet and there is no log available, then he restarts for the updatet (no ftp possible because it is too fast) and breaks it off again. I tested it now with different usb sticks as well as different firmware.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

could you do some short video of process? I mean from start of lib until you get failure. Also ExLink cable could help - exlink debug log from start of usb upgrade until failure moment.

Elysium

Post by Elysium »

https://mega.nz/#!jZAQEZTT!E5q4RoZFcbgg ... 7nBoAW_rRs

I ordered the parts for ExLink cable, I will build it next week.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Well, no chance lib works if TV has to reboot first... Try to disable Anynet+ then repeat procedure.
For better understanding, would be great if it was in English :D
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[D] Support”