D6500 3D Resolution NOT FULL HD

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

ColdFever

Re: D6500 3D Resolution NOT FULL HD

Post by ColdFever »

French Magazine DigtalVersus reports that according to the head of the German [Samsung] lab an upcoming firmware 1020 is in the pipeline that "should mostly correct the issues with 3D resolution" with Motion Plus switched off. This would follow the German VDE certification of the new Full HD 3D-firmware as earlier reported here.
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

Too good to be true :)
BarneyGumble

Post by BarneyGumble »

erdem_ua wrote:Too good to be true :)
I don't think so. My default motionPlus is "klar" (clear?). Without this gimmick ON I wouln't watch TV. Read the VDE-Sheet like a pettifogger. Samsung could present a Diashow of upscaled material in Full-HD-3D whithout the risk of being GUILTY.
-The Sheet only says that all Rows were used
-no comment about columns-
-no specification of the Source and the exposition of the sourcematerial
-the Test was done with an 40"-Set
My conversion with Samsung was frustrating. I've got the referencenumber 162067 to look at vde dot com for the Testresult. Try this today. I can't find this document anymore.
However, i bought the TV on ama_on. They offered me to take the TV back and return the whole purchasing price. So I sent the TV to amazon and got my 650? back (UE32D6500 purchased 7months ago and claimed at the last day of german "Garantie").
zstef

Post by zstef »

New FW for D6750 (v1019.4) is out, but 3D resolution is still the same. And all the settings are gone (pq calibration included).
moreins

Post by moreins »

what about this FW release??

Upgrade File(USB type) (Firmware) (ver.1028.1)

Firmware for LED TV D60** / D64** / D6500 series (ver. 1028.1)
Applicable Model D6000SF / D6050TF / D6400UF / D6420UF / D6450UF / D6500VF
Carrier or Corporate Customer all customers
Description - Enable netflix 3.1 service, Amazon and MLB.TV apps - Add RVU functionality. (Only for D6000, D6400 and D6420) - Decrease flickering problem on 3D mode. (only 3D model) - Change the way to get out of Store Demo Mode - Change the type of information of Info banner - Prevent escaping issue when pressing volume button on video apps(Netflix, Vudu, etc) - Support Remote Service - Enhance firmware security

All OS Apr 5, 2012 ENGLISH 88.17
Zer0K3wL

Post by Zer0K3wL »

I had a le46c750 before it was damaged i had a long line flickering by if tv channels in background where on HD channel disturbing and anoying issue even tough its only their if coax cable is in or TV channel on HD channel.

Anyway i exchanged this TV for UE46D6750 it got replaced today
i got told the 3D was not in FULL HD i did't believe it i thought he was confused about pasive and active.
anyway today i did disturbing discovery yesterday i already had idea that 3D was poor.
Today i discovered lot trap effects on certain area's deepness is't as deep as it should be heck sometimes their barely 3D effect at all.

if i had to compare the deepness off my le46c750 to the D6750 then
my old TV had deepness off [-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
and the D6750 only go this deep [---------------------------------]
not even half heck i cant even see round faces being 3D
Anyway should i call the store to replace the TV again because i got misled ?
Or is samsung comming with an update to fix this as soon as possible ?

because not only 3D is worse i also see lot more cross talk more then before.
At first they wanted me to pay extra for price difference i told them i dont want to because they did't offer anything cheaper with same specs on paper.
Now i think i'm gonna ask a 500E off money back TBH if they dont replace because this TV is't worth being called a 3D tv and 2D tv's are these day's 500E even 600E cheaper
i also did't wanna pay because if my old TV was working like it should then i would have been 200E-300E richer

Anyway does anyone have a test file to show its not full hd 3D ?
Like http://wiki.samygo.tv/images/7/70/Samsu ... b_test.jpg

ColdFever wrote:French Magazine DigtalVersus reports that according to the head of the German [Samsung] lab an upcoming firmware 1020 is in the pipeline that "should mostly correct the issues with 3D resolution" with Motion Plus switched off. This would follow the German VDE certification of the new Full HD 3D-firmware as earlier reported here.

I hope this firmware come out fast then i can life without auto motion plus with 3D on not without 3D depth and detail

My C750 had loooooooooooooot cross talk lot issues which got fixed early on.
but the D6750 has cross talk lot more visible and its way more anoying because its effecting 3D depth i think thats why i see less depth.

on the c750 it did't effect depth at all i could even put on 3D game from pc and set slider all the way to 100% my eye's would go all chinese sudenly from just the amount off depth ofc no head ache's at all.

Anyway most importantly does the whole 6x00 effected by not a full hd 3D res ?

because i still hope i'm wrong because i read somewhere its 6x00 would expect it to be 6xx0 if my tv is also effected

edit: nope looks like my mind aint playing tricks.
I watched rio 3D its horrid jagies on nearly any object and the 3D effect is like nearly non i cant even see the shape properly in 3D omg i miss my old TV i rather have my old damaged TV back then look at this TV longer........
Kung fu panda 2 in 3D looks oke i can see bit 3D bit less jagies but still not as deep as it should be especialy the seperation is non existant rio 3D had lot cross talk btw its just sad :(

is their some lawsuit going on with this series TV atm ? because i think their should be one
Zer0K3wL

Post by Zer0K3wL »

i wanted to kill my self because samsung did't wanna replace my TV at all my samsung le46c750 it was pissing me off so much with lot extra anoyances added up like fucked up life.

now after having watched 3D movie i cant even stand watching half through it because it ruins my experience heck i think i rather kill my self then turning on the TV on 1 more time.........

this is't 3D this is just fake depth with no detail and popout samsung fucking hates me :(
Zer0K3wL

Post by Zer0K3wL »

Does't anyone known when this full hd 3D firmware comes out ?
air

Post by air »

Zer0K3wL wrote:Does't anyone known when this full hd 3D firmware comes out ?
If I have to guess, never.
IMHO this issue is a joke.

Return to “[D] Support”