D6500 3D Resolution NOT FULL HD

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Zer0K3wL

Re: D6500 3D Resolution NOT FULL HD

Post by Zer0K3wL »

air wrote:
Zer0K3wL wrote:Does't anyone known when this full hd 3D firmware comes out ?
If I have to guess, never.
IMHO this issue is a joke.
then the store has a verry verry verry big problem if they refuse to replace tv again or return my old tv or not refund me.
i will asswell demand them to ban the 6000 series from store due being a scam tough in the end thats their choice.

edit: i just made the call i await call back to see if i can get refund now finaly with a 275E compensation or get tv exchanged again.

edit: this might still change but they refuse to replace they keep claiming its full hd 3D at the store acting retarded.

anyway cant samsung just add a firmware update that let pasive glasses work on this tv least that way wont have the dis advantages off 3D active glasses aka batery's etc etc.
Zer0K3wL

Post by Zer0K3wL »

store might pull a retard trick on me to still avoid my refunding me or not refunding me fully when i look from high angle angle normaly dont look i see blueish tint on screen on little part the box was damaged i'm guessing something hit the screen just enough not to damage it or something their where carton pieces on the screen.
Hantek
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Hantek »

THEY WERE TELLING ME SAME SH@$%T I JUST KEPT PRESSING ON THEM, I LOST LOADS OF TIME AND SOME MONEY FOR CALLS TO FINALY GET MY MONEY BACK. I THINK IF I WOULD SUE THEM I WOULD WIN SOME NICE COMPENSATION FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING :D
outspoken

Post by outspoken »

Hi All,

I live in India and recently purchased a Samsung UA40D6600WRMXL TV.
I have updated the firmware to the 1018 version.
I don't have 3D Glasses.

I took some photos with my mobile Camera (very bad quality) of the screen showing the 2D/3D version of the test images.
Can someone look and double confirm if that is what the defective screen looks like? I don't know if it is the 3D blur (for seeing without glasses) or the non-HD defect that I am seeing.

Attached images (If anyone wants, I will try to upload better images taken using my Camera after it's battery charges overnight).
2D: Image
3D: Image

Full Screen:
2D: Image
3D: Image

(Note I am a newbie, please correct me if I have made a mistake)
air

Post by air »

After a half year war against Samsung Hungary, friday I had got compensation for halfHD 3D bug of D6500. A Galaxy Player 4.2 PMP. :cry:
I think it didn't worth it.
thomaslinas

Post by thomaslinas »

Hi guys i live in Brazil and will buy a AMERICAN samsung tv UN40D6500 model, this tv have a full hd 3d resolution ?

Sorry for my bad english

Please answer me!
air

Post by air »

thomaslinas wrote:Hi guys i live in Brazil and will buy a AMERICAN samsung tv UN40D6500 model, this tv have a full hd 3d resolution ?

Sorry for my bad english

Please answer me!
NO.
flonec

Post by flonec »

I'm from romania, I was a little upset. I bought ue40d6500 and checked with the full HD 3D glasses ... is not full hd 3d .. advertising is a lie .. I do not think is new software for full HD 3D ... Sorry for Google translation
Iveky3

Post by Iveky3 »

New ES series are all full hd or not?
air

Post by air »

Iveky3 wrote:New ES series are all full hd or not?
From ES65xx yes.

Return to “[D] Support”