D6500 3D Resolution NOT FULL HD

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

arris69
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: D6500 3D Resolution NOT FULL HD

Post by arris69 »

capitorRR wrote:FlashErase:

I understand all you are talking about and I agree with you but I just need to give them my own proofs I think. They told me that I need to use external Blue-Ray 3D player and only official Blue-Ray 3D discs :) So I think they will refuse all my proofs that will be taken from not official 3D sources as out tests files :)
they just like that you buy another buggy samsung device?
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

mwsh wrote:
erdem_ua wrote:
We have informed our web administration team of this error for their urgent attention.
This is not such a "web page" error since this information also available on unit BOX and also on TV's INFO if you enable shopping mode...

So this is NOT such a mistake. If TV couldn't view Full HD 3D due HW design, this means Samsung tried to make mass "fraud". No company could make such a mistake...
The reply I posted was from PIXMANIA NOTfrom Samsung. PIXMANIA did not produce the boxes or the TV and only have a web site.
:oops: it's my fault. :roll:
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

Liapis, Thanks for info. I think I also needed to call some Samsung officers here about the situation.

niceguy1234, Yes, we understand that 60" ones doesn't has this issue. And if you think on it, it's logical.
You have 60" and if resolution drops to 540p, it's easily understandable that 3D performance is not HD.
But it's little harder on smaller TVs. So this situation also put it's weight on if Samsung try to cheat it's customers personally..

Samsung still doesn't give an answer, after 2 weeks! I am thinking that if they try to cover up the situation.
Personally, as a person who has conscious consumer award, I don't let Samsung cover up the situation.
They have to fix our TVs and give excuse about what they made.

I also contacted some big online magazines. This will destroy Samsung's cover up plans if they thinking on it and silent due this...
I don't want to tell the media name since Samsung also watching here, silently, because fear from if they wanted to stop the news, as they made on Cnet forum by deleting threads...

Return to “[D] Support”