PVR - a way to specify recording "handles"?

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

Kilrah

PVR - a way to specify recording "handles"?

Post by Kilrah »

I love using my D7000 series TV with CI+ cable TV card to record TV, unscrambled thanks to SamyGO, then get the file back through LAN and watch the programmes on my iPad when on the move.
However, maybe because of our stupid TV channels that never manage to follow their schedule precisely, I very often end with my recordings with a couple of minutes missing at the beginning or end (mostly end, they're usually late!).

Is there a way (apart from scheduling all the recording times manually of course) to set how much extra duration the TV should record before and after the "slot" that is displayed in the Guide? Would really be more convenient to still be able to go in the guide, select a program and hit record, but the TV actually records say 10 minutes before and after the scheduled slot...
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: PVR - a way to specify recording "handles"?

Post by juusso »

Added to tasklist for D series. Not big chance this will be done, but at least let`s try...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Kilrah

Re: PVR - a way to specify recording "handles"?

Post by Kilrah »

Thanks!

Return to “[D] Brainstorm”