jQuery on B Series TV

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

moras86
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: jQuery on B Series TV

Post by moras86 »

You should tray use libraries from encrypted C-series widget manager - http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1748
Image . Image
TV LCD: Samsung LE40B651T3W (CI) | Internet@TV | fw: 2005 (patched: SamyGO v0.24 + GMT2, ArFIX2, ADFIX) | matrix: SQ04
BluRay: Samsung BD-D5300-ZF | SamsungApps | fw: 1013
Android-Box: Zidoo X8 | Realtek RTD1295 64bit (QuadCore), Mali-T820 GPU, 2 GB RAM, HDMI IN record, Android 6.0 | ZDMC 17.1
my projects: Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.8) | Signal checker for DVB-T (v0.3)
arris69
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: jQuery on B Series TV

Post by arris69 »

docdude wrote:The link to the encrypted C files is dead. I have the encrypted jquery.js and other libraries that are included in the Samsung SDK. jQuery.js is version 1.4.2 in the SDK.
I have also tried these on the TV but no go. Interesting is that you can replace the jquery libraries in the SDK with newer versions freely available on the net and these will work in the SDK but not on my Bseries TV. What I don't understand is that version 1.067 of widgetmanager has no problem with javascript, so why does it not work with jQuery.
Found out also that the older samsung TV SDK that uses version 1.3 and 1.5 widget manager emulators, jQuery will work with 1.5 but not 1.3.
just as note, tested also jquery and some read + write operations. what works like a sharm in all different sdk's don't works on b-series tv. (manager 1.066).
so maybe the samsung SDK is not really useful for developing for b-series. just write code and test it on tv. :?

Return to “[B] Support”