LE32B530 No picture after service menu

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

wbstrn

LE32B530 No picture after service menu

Post by wbstrn »

Hi All,

After stumbling across this website / forum I was intrigued as to the possibilities of my TV (whether I could enter the service menu). Needless to say I entered the service menu easily but after exiting it via (switching off the TV) I found that turning on the TV works but my screen doesn't all i can get is sound from the TV. I reset it using the Hold exit for 10s trick so now i can hear the little jingle when i switch off/on the TV but still no picture! Any ideas? Have I fu**ed up my TV?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: LE32B530 No picture after service menu

Post by juusso »

Probably you have hanged some option due inacurracy. If you look to the screen with light spoot, o think you will see the menus. Try to get to service menu once again and make factory reset.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
wbstrn

Post by wbstrn »

Hi thanks for you're reply. I've tried looking at it with a light as per you're post, but it's still not working.As I said I'm fairly sure I got it reset to Factory defaults (using the hold the Exit key for 10seconds method). Any other suggestions I can try? Is it possible to reset it by opening it up?

Edit: Actually the screen does seem to be turning on (but the menus are on the wrong side & the colors don't look right) I just needed a brighter light, I can sort of make out whats on the tv but its difficult. I've tried factory reset again and checking to see if all the settings are right but I can't seem to get it to work again.

Edit 2: Great news, I have stumbled across the setting I changed to break my T.V. and now Its working again! -Thanks juuso for the help, I won't be going into the service menu again.
franklin

Post by franklin »

Hi wbstrn,
I have the same problem "LE32B530 No picture after service menu" like you, after having modified the "type" ( or "model', i'm not sure now :-)) option.
Can you explain how to do, with menu image if possible, to repare your TV, please ?
Thank you very much for your help.
Franklin

Return to “[B] Support”