First I tried following the FFD thread.
In the service menu, Wiselink write is grayed out (cannot select it) in the on position. I tried anyways but get an error when copying SamyGoHorse from the usb.
So, then i tried to hack the tv via widgets according to this thread
But I do not have an option to change my country to Ireland during either the plug and play setup after a factory reset or the service menu.
Finally i tried this post but no matter what, the yahoo widgets gallery still loads. I also tried setting my router dns to that ip instead of the tv network setting. I forget where but I read that even if yahoo widgets gallery loads your still good to go. I went to developer settings in app gallery but it just gives me a developer code and tells me to login to yahoo.
- Official SamyGO Developer
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 am
- Location: Austria/Vienna (no Kangaroos here)
1. I turn go to @internet and wait approx 15 seconds.... it sits at connecting.
2. I exit and wait 5 seconds.
3. repeat 4 times.
5. restart TV and repeat all steps again.
It never connects within the 15 seconds... If i wait 25 seconds it starts loading up yahoo widget gallery. I've tried this at least 10x with the router and 10x with the tv network settings now.