[Solved] Bricked my UE46B8090 CI+, need flash dumps / help

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Bricked my UE46B8090 CI+, need flash dumps / help

Post by juusso »

We have some kernel module to kick out authuld thread. Need to do some testing. Anyone with exlink cable and patched B series CI+ TV could help in testing.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
tobmaster1985

Post by tobmaster1985 »

juuso, what the hell have you done?! :shock:

I don't know what you've done and how you've done that..

After copying the files from mac_config_file_calc.zip to /mtd_tlib/GGame/ the TV doesn't restart anymore :)

The ExLink Output is attached in
Samsung_repair_130527_1.log
I wrote a small init script for copying the files, this script is executed by the SamyGo ExtensionPack from USB.
I tried to list the directories with find, but it's not available, nice side-effect: we can see that the script is executed.

This part is the where it copied the files:

Code: Select all

/dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGo_ExtensionPack//etc/init.d/101_101_toby_cp_macfile.init: /dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGo_ExtensionPack//etc/init.d/101_101_toby_cp_macfile.init: 43: find: not found
saving mac files

##### [CTaskManager::ActivateApplication][INFO] {callthread = 1824826512, from = 59, app = 2 , cApp = 59, bActivateTVViewer = 0, pActiveData = 0x0, pDeactiveData = 0x1} ####
DP_CPU_BLACK_CONTROL OFF 
m_bOSDDisplay:1, m_bDynamicControlStatus:0, m_bSignalActivity:0, iSourceMode:1300, ResInfo.IsPC:0 
[DEFAULT/Debugging] 8 : Background app(58) is executable !!
******************************************************SetLowPriority

~~[Sub System Error] SsEventListBase.cpp:t_DeleteList():259 Not Found Event...

~~[Sub System Error] SsEventListBase.cpp:SetEvent():115 Event Control Error... Hal 2, Id 41, EventType 5, SourceHandle 0

>>[ERR:MonThread.cpp] Destroy():91 Aleady Destroy...

Going to Start HDMI Task bFlag = 1 
 TDRET TDsSIL9287HdmiSwitch::Connect(TDSource_k eSrc); 801
I2C ERROR: src/spII2c.c, spII2c_CombinedRead
[ERROR][locArsenal_Read2IIC():451] /home/drkim/Chelsea_CIP_EU_Prj/SDAL/Chelsea/COMP/Chelsea/src/CCommon_CH.cpp:locArsenal_Read2IIC is error
I2C ERROR: src/spII2c.c, spII2c_SubaddrWrite
[ERROR][locArsenal_Write2IIC():387] /home/drkim/Chelsea_CIP_EU_Prj/SDAL/Chelsea/COMP/Chelsea/src/CCommon_CH.cpp:locArsenal_Write2IIC is error
I2C ERROR: src/spII2c.c, spII2c_CombinedRead
[ERROR][locArsenal_Read2IIC():451] /home/drkim/Chelsea_CIP_EU_Prj/SDAL/Chelsea/COMP/Chelsea/src/CCommon_CH.cpp:locArsenal_Read2IIC is error
I2C ERROR: src/spII2c.c, spII2c_SubaddrWrite
[ERROR][locArsenal_Write2IIC():387] /home/drkim/Chelsea_CIP_EU_Prj/SDAL/Chelsea/COMP/Chelsea/src/CCommon_CH.cpp:locArsenal_Write2IIC is error

~~[Sub System Error] ChannelLockMonitor.cpp:Destroy():81 M_Lock Async

>>[ERR:MonThread.cpp] Destroy():91 Aleady Destroy...

DP_CPU_BLACK_CONTROL OFF 
m_bOSDDisplay:1, m_bDynamicControlStatus:0, m_bSignalActivity:0, iSourceMode:1300, ResInfo.IsPC:0 

>>[ERR:MonThread.cpp] Create():63 Aleady Create...

Source : 1793  Window Type : 0  Back End Decoder Type : 4 

>>[ERR:TDsChelseaScaler.cpp] SetZorder():1425 It failed in setting z-order(1)!!!

>>[ERR:TDsChelseaAudioProcessor.cpp] t_ConvertSoundSystemTDToSDAL():1799 Not Support TD Sound System Type !! Sound System Type : 0

SPI_ERROR[0xffb] = spISif_InitStd(m_hSif, &sSifConfig)
SPI_ASSERT<561> - spISif_InitStd(m_hSif, &sSifConfig)
	>>[ChelseaShare] t_GetExtInSourceToPort: Error Source To Port Set Control Error    eSource = 0x101, Port = 3  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ERROR][SdVideo_Connect():455] Parameter Range Error !!

>>[ERR:TDsChelseaScaler.cpp] Connect():502 1.It failed in connecting a scaler with a input source(0x101)!!!

~~[Sub System Error] SourceControl.cpp:Connect():280  - TD ERROR [0x80000000] !!!

>>[ERR:TDiAnalogVideoProcessor.cpp] GetResolutionMonitorFilterTime():301 Null Fuction Call !!!Must Check Implementation Code...

Source : 257  Window Type : 0  Back End Decoder Type : 4 

>>[ERR:TDsChelseaAudioProcessor.cpp] SetScartSound():682  - SDAL ERROR [-1] !!!

copying new mac files..

~~[Sub System Error] SsWindowBase.cpp:Connect():404  - TD ERROR [0x80000000] !!!

~~[Sub System Error] SsWindowBase.cpp:GetConnectedWindow():943 not available sound ID, so set to default to Speaker

/dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGo_ExtensionPack//etc/init.d/101_101_toby_cp_macfile.init: /dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGo_ExtensionPack//etc/init.d/101_101_toby_cp_macfile.init: 43: find: not found
And here is the message we are waiting for:

[0;37;40mSkipped. the filename(/mtd_tlib/GGame/WiseStar/libWiseStar.so) is not file or sym link
Skipped. the filename(/mtd_tlib/GGame/WiseStar/game.so) is not file or sym link
Skipped. the filename(/mtd_tlib/GGame/WiseStar/lib/libpackaging.so) is not file or sym link
Skipped. the filename(/mtd_tlib/GGame/DBowling/libDBowling.so) is not file or sym link
Success!! Authuld is completed as Success

Executed
Authuld tries to check the Games/files which are listed in the "mac_config_file".
But it doesn't matter, if they're on the device or not (see error messages above), with the file from juuso Authuld completes successfully :)

To verify that this works even after restart of the TV and not executing any SamyGo Scripts, I turned the TV on and off several times.
The result was always the same: TV doesn't restart :)
Here's the ExLink-Output:
Samsung_repair_130527_2.log
I don't tested the other files you attached, i will do that this evening.

Thanks juuso for your great work!

How can I help you in testing the kernel module?

My TV doesn't run a patched firmware, I only downgraded from 3001.1 (was installed from stock) to 3000.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UE46B8090 CI+ downgraded from stock 3001.1 to 3000.0 :)
Bricked through stupidity and lazyness.. :(
Rapaired with help from juzis :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I calculated hash of mac_config_file like we do this for read only partitions of B series CI+
Result i wrote to mac_config.file.mac, which is hash file, being checked by authuld.

./chkhash -k 7CED26D8CA2FA0F80BC637E2FF07EC46 -h 190 ./mac_config_file
Hash: 678517d487cf0db380edf8124d77e6eb, length = 190
Difference from hashing of partitions, there is no file lengh inside the *.mac file, but seems this is readed by authuld and passed to hash calculations.
So we have 16 bytes hash of mac_config_file, starting at offset 0x00000000:

hexdump -C ./mac_config_file.mac
00000000  67 85 17 d4 87 cf 0d b3  80 ed f8 12 4d 77 e6 eb  |g...........Mw..|
You don`t need to check another files, they`re just in case first wouldn`t work.

Update: i will prepare stuff for modules testing, will ping you soon.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [Solved] Bricked my UE46B8090 CI+, need flash dumps / he

Post by juusso »

You have to add

source /dtv/SGO.env
to the beginning of your script, then you can use find.

Return to “[B] Support”