Samsung 55" B7000 How to run AllShare Cast or Samsung Link ?

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

JaCh0o

Samsung 55" B7000 How to run AllShare Cast or Samsung Link ?

Post by JaCh0o »

Hello,
As in title ive read some on wiki or somewhere on forum that it can be done. Im maily thinking about shareing same screen on TV with my Samsung Note 10.1. The TV is UE55B7000WW.
Is it possible ? Or maybe its possible to connect and see pictures, music or videos directly from TV ? Or send files ?
If anyone knpws how to please let me know becouse if its not possoble ill be forced to buy Samsung AllShare HDMI Dongle witch i dont want if not nessesary.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Samsung 55" B7000 How to run AllShare Cast or Samsung Li

Post by juusso »

I don`t think this ever will be done with B series.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
JaCh0o

Post by JaCh0o »

juuso wrote:I don`t think this ever will be done with B series.
But still dlna from phone/pc to tv works, but allshare wont ?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I haven`t understood your question correctly. Yes, you can use dlna protocol to see movies/photos on your samsung tv. Imho Allshare works on dlna protocol
Robert Silva wrote: Samsung AllShare Basics
Samsung AllShare easily streams photos, music and movies between TVs, home theater, blu-ray disc players, Galaxy Tab, and WiFi cameras and camcorders and can all be controlled by a Galaxy S phone. Learn how AllShare makes networking home entertainment simple using DLNA certified products. AllShare products are the perfect example of DLNA certifications and the perfect way to understand DLNA. For all the details, check out the article Samsung AllShare Simplifies Media Streaming by About.com contributing writer, Barb Gonzalez.
So i don`t understood what is are you asking about. You can use any dlna server on your pc/android tabled to serve files to your samsung tv.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
JaCh0o

Post by JaCh0o »

juuso wrote:I haven`t understood your question correctly. Yes, you can use dlna protocol to see movies/photos on your samsung tv. Imho Allshare works on dlna protocol
Robert Silva wrote: Samsung AllShare Basics
Samsung AllShare easily streams photos, music and movies between TVs, home theater, blu-ray disc players, Galaxy Tab, and WiFi cameras and camcorders and can all be controlled by a Galaxy S phone. Learn how AllShare makes networking home entertainment simple using DLNA certified products. AllShare products are the perfect example of DLNA certifications and the perfect way to understand DLNA. For all the details, check out the article Samsung AllShare Simplifies Media Streaming by About.com contributing writer, Barb Gonzalez.
So i don`t understood what is are you asking about. You can use any dlna server on your pc/android tabled to serve files to your samsung tv.
Yes i can use option "devices near you" option allshare cast or samsung link doesnt work and and as you told propably ever won, am i right ? My target was to share the screen wirelessly.

Return to “[B] Support”