[App] Movie Player Scene Search Patch

Here are software that related with Samsung E series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

many15

Re: [App] Movie Player Scene Search Patch

Post by many15 »

Thank you very much for your quick and detailed response.
pcxp

Post by pcxp »

Hi, just to check, this patch doesn't work for MST firmware (eg. on a PS51E550D1K)? I finally got around to rooting which went great, but seems no benefits as such as there are no MST firmware based patches or widgets for MST E-series.

Thanks all!
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

It was tested and developed on E MST so there is no reason why it wouldn't work :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
pcxp

Post by pcxp »

Thanks @sectroyer for the quick response.

Must be my amateur attempts at using Windows 10 Telnet Client to run the patch and code the permissions (chmod). The telnet client (in Win 10 cmd.exe) ran the patch and confirmed it's application, maybe the chmod commands didn't take as there is no visible confirmation in the client they were applied.

Either that or I am expecting the patch on the wrong movie player function, again to confirm the scene search should work if my DLNA streamed mkv has chapters encoded, or have I got wires crossed and the patch is for playing video content that has been recorded and held on the TV memory only?

Apologies for my noobish questions! :?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

pcxp wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:50 pm Apologies for my noobish questions! :?
If you don't post any logs and/or screenshots we can't help :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[E] Software”