Rooting E-Series T-MST-10 on latest firmwares (>2000.2)

Here are software that related with Samsung E series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Chillout

Re: Rooting E-Series T-MST-10 on latest firmwares (>2000.2)

Post by Chillout »

Hi all,

I've been using this method succesfully for a long time, but this week the root suddenly stopped working... no more SamyGo widget in the Smart Hub, and no more telnet/ftp and no more tweaks I applied. Does anyone else ever have this? The USB is still in place. I checked it on my pc, no issues... Trying with a new USB now, formatted as FAT (other one was FAT32). Fingers crossed...
agolbin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by agolbin »

Hi dear forum guys.

I have a couple of UA40EH5300 with T-MST10PDAAC-2006 In my project and I managed to root them with this method .

But problem is that my root in any of this E TVs remains maximum only for one week and after this, i have to run samygo widget smarthub to gain the root again ant this is a very bad poen in this project I Have. (Beacuse of my distance to the tvs and other reasons.)

Everytime I run the samygo widget , it says that /empBrowserCommonPlugins/plugin/libSamygoRun and /mnt/rcSGO doesn't exist (in every tvs)

In my first checks , I see that sometimes the directory empsBrowserCommonPlugins doesn't exist so it is normal not existing libsamygorun .
so I add some codes to first script of my own widget to check and mkdir this dir and extracting libsamy , but this didn't work.(I got no root , no runing user widgets.)

Then I add sleep 120 to Samygo/rcSGO for possibility of the delay in recognizing USB Stick by the tv But this although didn't work and my problem still exists.

Can anybody help me?

My question is that the permanent root exists at all in this method like the last method(Skype Base)? Or this situation is Normal?

My other question is that the /mnt/rcSGO where comes from? Can we put it in its position if one day we turn on gv and it doesn't exist?

TNX everybody.
Chillout

Post by Chillout »

This sounds like the same issue I am facing...

Return to “[E] Software”