Edit the Channel list

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Re: Edit the Channel list

Post by erdem_ua »

Hello ping111,
I just enabled your wiki editor rights. You can edit wiki pages and fix broken sections.
Also, if I?d try to chmod the map-CableD file to prevent writing, will it solve the problem? I haven?t tried this because it requires telnet access ? flashing modified firmware and I would only do it if absolutely necessary.
Nope, you can use Telnet Enabler Application for this. Also you can use ExLink cable to drop linux shell of TV too.

About LCN descriptors, I even don't know whats they are! And no one reverse engineered exeDSP (which is the main firmware program) for the LCN tables but DTS addon, PVR thing and others...
Skipping a function is relatively easy for make, but it require to find that function first. I advice you to use IDA if you have a reverse engineering ability.
You needed to enter the binary code yourself or instead place bug report to Samsung headquarters for fix this thing...
Thanks.
geo650
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Edit the Channel list

Post by geo650 »

To polskafan: can you add a function for exporting data to TXT or CSV file? I think, it would be useful feature in your great application, especially for making CATV channel list printouts.

Return to “[B] Software”