SamyGO ChanEdit - a Java based channel editor

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

jw1001

Re: SamyGO ChanEdit - a Java based channel editor

Post by jw1001 »

Instead of trying to delete channels, I would just renumber to the end of the list.
steve-austin

Post by steve-austin »

I always have the same problem with my B650, I edit the channel list (changing names, positions, ...) and my TV rename some channel automatically or add some channels at the end.
rvs2
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by rvs2 »

vladkorr wrote:
polskafan wrote:catmater: Implemented unicode awareness in the newest version of my editor. Unfortunately i cannot read cyrillic, so you have to tell me if the image in my attachment is right.
Polskafan, you said that unicode awareness was implemented in ChanEdit. There was screenshort http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f= ... 534c#p3398 and it looks like ok with unicode channel's names. According screenshot it was SamyGO Channel Editor v 0.43 RC5. But when I run this release downloaded from your site - cyrillic channel's names are displayed as a set of symbols (there is now cyrillic).
I want to clarify for me - is there support unicode in Channel Editor v 0.43 RC5 downloadable from your site or I do something wrong when I run application?
I run application in Windows XP, JRE 1.6.

TV Model: Samsung LE40B651T3W.

Thank you in advance.
Hi vladkorr.
I here have quickly corrected the program, corrected quickly so errors are possible.

Excuse my poor english I from Russia.
Last edited by rvs2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
rvs2

Post by rvs2 »

vladkorr wrote:
rvs2 wrote:
Hi vladkorr.
I here have quickly corrected the program, corrected quickly so errors are possible.
Thank you, rvs2.
I've tried the application with your changes. It looks like that it works with the files for C (2010 year) series. When I try to open file for my LE40B651T3W I get the message "File length does not match map-AirD, map-CableD or mapSateD."
Yes, I made a mistake, I make a version of the C-series, not the one added to the archive. :(
That is correct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rvs2

Post by rvs2 »

vladkorr wrote: I'll test the result on my TV in the evening. :)
Ok!
If there are errors to correct! :)

Return to “[B] Software”