[How-To] Remote Control Signal Over Lan?

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

nbd

Re: [How-To] Remote Control Signal Over Lan?

Post by nbd »

Hello, this uses port 2345 and the Android app tries to connect to 55000 and says connection refused.

Edit: Ok, now I found out how to configure the app.. Works now.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Hi, welcome to the forum.

May i ask you?

If you have some ideas, why just don`t to join us and share your ideas/programms here instead of creating another community?
Here you can share your developing, create feature request topic, feedback and so on. Also svn and git is available, so, all infrastructure and knowledge basis is here and open for changes.

Creative users are always welcome here.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: oh, i missunderstood, sorry, it`s python project for Remote controll app. Anyway, you`re welcome ;)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

Hi kichkasch.
Firstly thanks for working on such a program.
But I really don't like it's name. It could be named like Samsung Remote LAN Control 2.0 etc. Instead, you are using SamyGO2 as a project name...Choosing your project name as SamyGO2 is like insulting to us.
SamyGO is not a Remote Control program project. It's whole platform. You cannot even compare them. I am unhappy about it.

I have one feature request to you, please change your project name and make it more meaningful for your project.

As my friend juuso offered, you are also allowed to develop & share your program under our site.
Regards,
Erdem
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Seems you have to use your github account pointed to SamyGO wiki. I checked, we just have svn.

Anything else? :)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
nuts

Post by nuts »

Any chance to download Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.7)?

I got this message from fileserve.com:
FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.
If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager
Last edited by nuts on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[B] Software”