Content Library startup replacement

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

arris69
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Content Library startup replacement

Post by arris69 »

xer21 wrote:aqua, do you have an answer for yorgul?

No one wants to take a shot at writing that small app for me?
like this one?

Code: Select all

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int main(int argc, const char *argv[])
{
        FILE *fp;
        int i;

fp = fopen("/mtd_tlib/swf/test.txt","w");
        for(i=1;i<argc;i++){
                fprintf(fp,"%s\n",argv[i]);
                fflush(fp);
        }
        return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arris69

Post by arris69 »

xer21 wrote:I finally got around to testing your app arris, your app works, but I couldn't pass arguments to it from flash, I examined exeDSP where the flash host to verify and it looked to me that its not possible, I saw some other useless commands there but nothing to use to launch apps besides what we already use without arguments :x
so that i can get the point:
you can execute a programm from flash? (credits to you, i just got it from an exported projector file not from flash animation)
a. can this programm be a script?
b. just work for native elf program?
c. work this with shipped T_Library.swf or just with modified version?
d. have you sample source (prefered format to compile with mtasc)

tnx
arris
arris69

Post by arris69 »

xer21 wrote:Well, I was trying to see if a flash movie (mainmenu.swf) could execute a program with command line arguments, but it doesn't seem to work or else it just doesnt work with these types of files. From flash if you call fscommand('Launch','game|/mtd_tlib/GGame/SamyGO/SamyGOE.so'); it launches that application, but I tried launching a script file like that, and also the .arm file you sent and I could not get my test script file to work, I was thinking your file was working but it did not write because of no arguments, but it didn't actually execute it (screen flashes black but doesn't actually call it).

So maybe it needs to just be a compiled .so file for it to work, wonder if it will take arguments from flash.
tnx for info.

so i guess natgive programm won't be executed, just .so files with Game_Main function will work.
but it's ok. so we can start whatever we want from .so file, and if our .so is executed in the same way as from game menu this is the second backdoor.
but i think signature will be checked too on new firmware.

summary:
we need swf file with fscommand (and .so file to call)
and clmeta.dat for swf

can you pls test to move the SamyGO directory to some other place than /mtd_tlib/GGame

tnx again for good work ;)

arris

Return to “[B] Software”