SamyGO Extensions StarterLib [v0.03 BETA!!!] for testing

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

tskitishvili
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: SamyGO Extensions StarterLib [v0.03 BETA!!!] for testing

Post by tskitishvili »

I have tried new version. It does same thing: reboots after several sec. What am I supposed to see ?

I sent from hotmail account with subject LN52A850. It was huge 2Mb email. Please check spam filter.
Anyway here is requested info:
http://www.4shared.com/file/205717113/9 ... lsyms.html
arris69

Post by arris69 »

solskin wrote:The script ran fine on my UE46B7070 (the version from the first post). There was a window with some text. It disappeared very quickly though ? I didn?t catch what it said. It?d be great to log that text in the program folder I reckon - in case there are errors and you?d want to troubleshoot.
My ftp, ssh and samba worked fine :) I like this version better that the colored one 8-)
Many thanks for your efforts arris69. Much appreciated.
if you see the screen with text is nothing to troubleshoot for me :mrgreen: if not its a bit hard, made some tries to write into file under /mtd_rwarea but if the app crash after reboot the file was most of the time empty.
if the graphical output is ok and the library exits clean (you are back in content manager) and you don't get the samba shares or nfs...
than troubleshooting is possible. the application loggs lot of stuff to kernel so with dmesg you get output, 2. there are screenshots under /mtd_wiselink/ from screen output too.

thnx for report

@tskitishvili
got your mail (think hotmail don't like gmx mailserver mail was over 24h on hotmail server) sent your some stuff back.
arris69

Post by arris69 »

pacoart wrote:Hi!
LE40B653T5W, last firmware with modified avrfix:

With first and second version, it goes black and Tv reboots after a few seconds...

Any ideas?
can you pls try telnet enabler app (samygo file downloads section) and mail me the output of:

Code: Select all

cat /.info
ls -laR /mtd_appdata/
to arris@gmx.at
manga00

Post by manga00 »

arris69 wrote:
tskitishvili wrote:
arris69 wrote: :?: bit more informative pls.
My TV didn't show game icon or any description. But when I put my version of SamyGO.dat , it worked:

arris69 wrote: can you pls check you tv has the files?
arris
My TV has different directory structure and file names. Please download 14M compressed mtd_appdata from here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/203841921/2 ... pdata.html
tnx alot, got the files and will check this weekend and implement device specific code for images, fonts and sound

can you pls check SamyGO.dat:
  • remove leading spaces
  • change capital X to x
  • make hex values 4 digit
and mail me results if any (arris@gmx.net)

can you pls. also mail me the output of

cat /proc/kallsyms
so i can try reconstruct the kernel configuration for working cifs module

arris
Hi arris,
i have tested the first version on my LExxB750 T-CHLCIPDEUC 2006 with your changes at the SamyGo.dat and ist runs perfect. The second Version of your libSamyGo.so hung up the T V, i must it unplug from Power.

sorry for bad english!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[B] Software”