[App] PVR+ v1.xx - 2.xx by geo650

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

geo650
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Record TV over USB

Post by geo650 »

alfacomp wrote:it was selected HDMI1, I have tried to change it, but I could not find AV, just HDMI1-4 and source, can you please advice how can I select AV (3xRCA input)
You were trying to set "SOURCE" KEY (remote control button) function, not source for recording! As our friend wrote above, you can record only from DVB source, using internal digital television tuner. DVB source can be selected using [TV] button and by choosing a channel with "DTV" sign.

@ruszok: I am glad you're successfull. This is known problem that some recordings cannot be played with MediaPlay. It is quite obvious that built-in MediaPlay is not as versatile as any software player for PC. Recordings usually need to be converted in PC.

PVR+ 2.1 is on the way... Simple one-time recording function will be added for people that want to record at night or so ;)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Change audio track on your player (on laptop). If works, then read this.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
ilie321

Post by ilie321 »

hello to all I'm new here and i want to say greeeeeeeeat job with PVR+
First i want to ask about some problems i have with it :
1.sometimes OSD appears for less that 1 sec and disappear and if i press up/down keys it appears distorted on all screen
2. with NTFS-3G i can record only few secs even with low space warning off and the recording cant be found after tv is off or on PC
3. Recordings for non hd channels with internal player are not an all screen like original tv channel
4. pause key stop recording? or only freeze screen? how can i do pause recording and still see tv channel?

Requests :D : if is possible add ntfs support in new versions pls pls pls (tv reads ntfs hdds it cant write them?)
add cpu load if possible or something like a fps during recording

Thanks
moras86
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Record TV over USB | PRV+ 2.0

Post by moras86 »

@sams1980 Please don't write multi-posts.
Audio always is recorded. Sometimes when TV channel got many audio tracks correct recorded will be only this what you set in TV menu before you start record.

If you really need schedule recording you should use older (and different) version - if I good remember - SamyGoPVR (included in app SamyApps).

@ilie321, I can help you partly:
@1. This look like knowing problem with subtitles. If TV channel use DVB subtitles you need to off them (press SUBT. button for temporally disable).
@2. Test only once NTFS record with new version but I got warning box about unsupported device.
@3. Maybe I wrong but it's related with method how TV interpreted WSS (Widescreen signaling). TV can recognize aspect ratio when use internal tuner but miss this information in Media Player. Using Content Library app Aspect Ratio you can watch your recorded video at full screen (stretched).
@4. Pause key can be only set for freeze screen.
Image . Image
TV LCD: Samsung LE40B651T3W (CI) | Internet@TV | fw: 2005 (patched: SamyGO v0.24 + GMT2, ArFIX2, ADFIX) | matrix: SQ04
BluRay: Samsung BD-D5300-ZF | SamsungApps | fw: 1013
Android-Box: Zidoo X8 | Realtek RTD1295 64bit (QuadCore), Mali-T820 GPU, 2 GB RAM, HDMI IN record, Android 6.0 | ZDMC 17.1
my projects: Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.8) | Signal checker for DVB-T (v0.3)
nbd

Post by nbd »

alfacomp wrote: 02 - pressed [MENU] [REC] and configured as Primary target: sandisk contour
03 - Pressed [EXIT]
Don't press EXIT, it won't save changes. Press the "enter" key.

Edit: Suggestion:

The 'delete last recording' deletes all recordings, even if there were splitted recordings by egp. The logical approach would be just to delete the last split. Eg. in case you have recorded something and then stop it after the next has already started, and you want to delete that.
rinaldinicri

Post by rinaldinicri »

(PVR+ 2.0):
I tryed to setup a very simple script for blue button >> /mtd_tlib/GGame/PVRplus/scripts/blue.sh

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh
#
(echo 7)|busybox telnet 192.168.0.15 2345 
sleep 5
The script is expected to send a remote command to increase volume.

If I run the script manually (via telnet) it works perfecty.
If I run it pushing the blue button it do not work, even if I can see the script running with "ps" command.

It seems like if was not able to handle the "busybox telnet" command

Any hints?
Thanks
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I remeber you use custom busybox.
Use full path and get it working.
for example:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh
#
(echo 7)|/mtd_rwarea/bin/busybox telnet 192.168.0.15 2345
sleep 5
NB! just in case your busybox is copied to /mtd_rwarea/bin/.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Software”