I've tried your new version. For some reason there is still only three entries per channel even though I've set <channel maxItems="4">
i fix that and now the time display should work
- bugfix: maxItems
- added time and progress bar
i was thinking of a record button, to save a item on usb device.
i did that with a "RedButton" Script via wget.
Dos anybody know a possibility to run a shell command from JS?
if you have some trouble getting your feed/podcast to work
i have made pretty good experience with Feed Cleaner
a Snippet on Yahoo Pipes http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info? ... eXbSpgt1Yg
this doesn't worked:
and this do:
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?F ... e+Trailers
or German Tagesschau works without encoding problems
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?F ... tagesschau
i did some improvements
and here it is: almost a RC i think
so if you find a Bug plz report it.
-[LEFT],[RIGHT] page-wise browsing
skip 5 entries in list
-better design, icons ..
-improve rss compatibility
-fixing [RETURN] key behavior
-if you move away from entry it dos not Stop
the playback anymore. So you can lock around
but you have to [STOP] before u can [PLAY] again
-in Play mode key - jump to 10% - 90%
off playtime (not in a stream, of course)
-activate preview function
you can preview your entry's by source
and select source with [UP],[DOWN]
twitch.tv is a Games TV Plattform, e.g. StarCraft II
http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Sta ... he%20Swarm
to make it short: NO!
it's not possible
because they don't provide a video feed / RSS
but even worse they are based on Adobe FlashVideo flv
on B Series.
bye the way
it is possible to play Audio Podcasts with NEW NetPlayer podcast
on our old Samsung TV
i am still interested in playing FLV files with NetPlayer
i have a file witch is 3:30 min.
the player recognize the 3:30
its mp4 codec h264 + aac witch should not be a problem
in 2009 it was not that common in flv so i think it is the problem
of the demuxing lib
has anybody a newer/better version of FLVDemux maybe from C or D
can someone post the debug.log here (i still don't have ex-link cable)
btw. in /mtd_exe/InfoLink/lib/ there are
libFileInput.so libHttpInput.so libMMSInput.so
witches don't work properly
and inside /mtd_exe/InfoLink/lib/libPlApp.so there are the <object> code
witch is used to control Player or TV-Resources, maybe a possibility..