- SamyGO Admin
- Posts: 3101
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:02 am
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Official SamyGO Developer
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 pm
- Location: Poland
With my Samsung LE40B651T3W at 2005.0 firmware (Polish) work only first version v1. When tray send any massage using v2 I got Error box.
One more thing. It's possible to send device name to TV with massages? After open setup menu for Messages it show only 'Unknowing Device 0'.
TV LCD: Samsung LE40B651T3W (CI) | Internet@TV | fw: 2005 (patched: SamyGO v0.24 + GMT2, ArFIX2, ADFIX) | matrix: SQ04
BluRay: Samsung BD-D5300-ZF | SamsungApps | fw: 1013
Android-Box: Zidoo X8 | Realtek RTD1295 64bit (QuadCore), Mali-T820 GPU, 2 GB RAM, HDMI IN record, Android 6.0 | ZDMC 17.1
my projects: Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.8) | Signal checker for DVB-T (v0.3)
1. Proxy support (even secure proxy too). If i connect to my home network from anywhere from internet via secure ssh tunnel (putty) i need use localhost as proxyserver.
2. Simple ping tool (or something else) to check if TV is online or not. Just press button and get status of TV.
3. Send messagy by pressing ENTER (default press button?) Now it happends by mouse click on "send message"
4. Message area a litle bigger, not only one row.