How about extracting the movie title from the movie itself, don't they have similar thing to mp3 tags? Just an idea..
Where do we need to put it?oliviad wrote: # Code for thumbnails downloading from imdb: ubuntulife.wordpress.com
# Code for thumbnails downloading from google images: krazyworks.com
I believe you . I was confused since I didn't know that telnet.so executed telnet.sh. It is exactly what I need to make ext3 partitions visible to the MediaPlayer. I will test your script and provide you with feedback.oliviad wrote:juzzis 28: you don't need to get extra code. All the code is contained in the program. I just wanted to express that I got ideas about coding from those websites. I'm gonna modify the first post to make it clear. Thanks.
openikev2: I haven't created telnet.so. Moras86 improved a previous version of my .sh adding his icon and telnet.so (developed by erdem) so it can be started from content manager. You can try telnet.sh directly using telnet or you can compare telnet.so to telnet.so in another "games" to make sure is the same program. I also used wget that father-mande attached in one of his posts.
Thanks and best regards,
It finds very fun pictures if the movie title is not in English