[App] SamyGO Movie Thumbnails

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

nbd

Re: Automatic movie thumbnails from disk, IMDB and Google

Post by nbd »

Good work!

How about extracting the movie title from the movie itself, don't they have similar thing to mp3 tags? Just an idea..
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

oliviad wrote: # Code for thumbnails downloading from imdb: ubuntulife.wordpress.com
# Code for thumbnails downloading from google images: krazyworks.com
Where do we need to put it?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
openikev2

Post by openikev2 »

Umm, sounds interesting. Could you provide source for telnet.so? You seem trustworthy but.... :D

Best regards,
Alejandro
openikev2

Post by openikev2 »

oliviad wrote:juzzis 28: you don't need to get extra code. All the code is contained in the program. I just wanted to express that I got ideas about coding from those websites. I'm gonna modify the first post to make it clear. Thanks.

openikev2: I haven't created telnet.so. Moras86 improved a previous version of my .sh adding his icon and telnet.so (developed by erdem) so it can be started from content manager. You can try telnet.sh directly using telnet or you can compare telnet.so to telnet.so in another "games" to make sure is the same program. I also used wget that father-mande attached in one of his posts.
I believe you :) . I was confused since I didn't know that telnet.so executed telnet.sh. It is exactly what I need to make ext3 partitions visible to the MediaPlayer. I will test your script and provide you with feedback.

Thanks and best regards,
Alejandro
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Great, it works!
It finds very fun pictures if the movie title is not in English :D
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Software”