ES 7090 T-ECPDEUC_2023.0 network problem

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

mark21

ES 7090 T-ECPDEUC_2023.0 network problem

Post by mark21 »

Hi guys,

My tv has this version firmware and smart hub and network not working.. i understand its a common problem with 2023 firmware..

Please help me to downgrade and its possible and make smarthub working.. and root it..

I have 0000 software and for few minutes after install it, network works, and the smarthub start installing, upgrading and all return to not working..

Please attache a firmware software that support root and smarthub, network.. , i also want Oscam..

Without network i can connect to downgrade severs also..

Thank you!

LE: i saw that MAC address from Wireless is not confirmed every time when tv is restared.. this seems to the problem..from my point of view.., LAN mac seems to be always confirmed.. i will try next days to use it on LAN and make again the online update..
Root can be done for all firmware version according wiki page on E series..
mark21

Re: ES 7090 T-ECPDEUC_2023.0 network problem

Post by mark21 »

Hi!

My LAN connection is working.. not always but seem to be ok to search for updates and start the smart hub..

I try to downgrade it and install SG from this tutorial, but not working.. at least now i can set the DNS..

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4313

i also try to install it from USB stick, but nothing happend after connect usb and start SmartHub..
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7982

Please help me..

Thanks!
Does anyone can help me with an older firmware please ?

I want to root the tv to install Oscam and SmartIptv..

Return to “[E] Firmware”