Rooting on EvoKit SEK- 4500

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

noahjoseph
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Rooting on EvoKit SEK- 4500

Post by noahjoseph »

zoelechat wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:33 pm Any device plugged to HDMI is not going to be rooted because you plug it to a rooted tv :)
Your E will still be rooted, but not the STB (nor the PS4, the android tv or whatever...)

The SEK-4500 is not an evokit, it's another screen-less TV (N series actually). Just the way Samsung found to rip off unhappy high-end E/F/H users legitimately expecting some promised evolution.
Oh ok. So if i want to use OScam i still have to run on TV Mode (So No Evo Kit active then and useless)
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

I think oscam will be possible on sek-4500 as it has it's own tuner but only for those who block updates on router :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
noahjoseph
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by noahjoseph »

sectroyer wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:28 pm I think oscam will be possible on sek-4500 as it has it's own tuner but only for those who block updates on router :)
How to run oscam On sek-4500 :?: :D
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

noahjoseph wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:43 am How to run oscam On sek-4500 :?: :D
Block updates on router ASAP :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[E] Firmware”