SAMSUNG UE40ES7680S CHANGE OF MENU

This forum is for information related with E series hardware.

marso13

SAMSUNG UE40ES7680S CHANGE OF MENU

Post by marso13 »

Dear All,
First at all thanks for this website/Forum, is really cool and usefull.

Few weeks ago a bought a New and beutiful samsung UE40ES6780S (SWISS MARKET, as understood is the european UE40ES6700);
With a Big suriprise I discoreved that the Smart hub is only based on French market and there's no way to have international or, on my case, italian Apps.
Following this website I tried the Hotel mode procedure (but no way to unlock the UE_ITALY services) and the rusamsungtvcommunicator, but I'm no able to connect the PC with the Tv,
someone can give me a Help for this?or new procedure solution?
MANY THANKS!!!
Marso13
UE40ES6870s ...
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Re: SAMSUNG UE40ES7680S CHANGE OF MENU

Post by erdem_ua »

If there is a way, than we/someone will publish it, soon.
I have big hope for success on ES series hacking, with help of God.
zejuis

Post by zejuis »

erdem_ua wrote:If there is a way, than we/someone will publish it, soon.
I have big hope for success on ES series hacking, with help of God.
I have an UE40ES6300, and I hope I can delete the timeshift limited at 90 minuts.
pdca

Post by pdca »

marso13 wrote:Dear All,
First at all thanks for this website/Forum, is really cool and usefull.

Few weeks ago a bought a New and beutiful samsung UE40ES6780S (SWISS MARKET, as understood is the european UE40ES6700);
With a Big suriprise I discoreved that the Smart hub is only based on French market and there's no way to have international or, on my case, italian Apps.
Following this website I tried the Hotel mode procedure (but no way to unlock the UE_ITALY services) and the rusamsungtvcommunicator, but I'm no able to connect the PC with the Tv,
someone can give me a Help for this?or new procedure solution?
MANY THANKS!!!
Hi marso13...I think we have similar problem....please keep each others updated on evolution....
see thread where I posted....https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4109
Ciao
mrthomas108

Post by mrthomas108 »

I have UE40D6530 and I also own a new UE55ES8090. I had similar problem because I live in Slovenia on the border with Italy. I found out there is a combination of buttons on a remote control which puts you in a mode called INTERNET SERVICE LOCATION MODE. This also works on my 3D BR player c5900 i think...But it erases all widgets you set before like reset .... So you press quickly FF (FastForward) - 2 - 8 - 9 - FR(FastReverse) and it puts you in mode from where you can change country...

Return to “[E] Hardware”