Apple Magic Trackpad does not pair with ES8005

This forum is for information related with E series hardware.

wamine

Apple Magic Trackpad does not pair with ES8005

Post by wamine »

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Bluetooth apple magic trackpad with samsung ES8005 but with no success. The trackpad is discovered by the TV however when i try to pair and connect then I get an error message. Has anyone succeeded of pairing these two devices? Is there any samyGO extension that can solve this problem?

I think the Apple Magic Trackpad would be an enhancement for the samsung smart tv experience beyong imagination ;-)
E3V3A

Re: Apple Magic Trackpad does not pair with ES8005

Post by E3V3A »

What make you think that Samsung would wanna talk to Apple devices? Don't you read the news?
(Technically speaking, of course it would work, but corporate greediness prevents it. Send it back to apple!)
HW: UE40ES5700SXXH
FW: T-MST10PDEUC-1029.0 Onboot: 1003
dajojo

Post by dajojo »

none can solve this as apple uses bonjour service which aint available and would require kernel hacking.
i hate apple coz they are greedy and have no respect to little children and there hardware is top notch el cheapo and they think they invented it all.
well look at the desk of microsoft designer of a windows mobile 5 and u see what they nowadays call a ipad.
look at there desktop and you see geos operating system from c64 times.
its just junk and coz of the licences u pay the big price. licences for stuff others allready thought of years before..
so yes this leaves u with a product that is expensive and only usable on apple products or licenced products..
i guess samsung is allready for years trying to get rid of this shit but so far has little luck. i hope one day they are going to see the light and think of the customer instead of their wallet. ( apple several biljard dollar in pocket.. even stockholders complaining lol)
so to be short... it can be done when apple and samsung falls together in one company.
hondavtec
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hondavtec »

dajojo wrote:none can solve this as apple uses bonjour service which aint available and would require kernel hacking.
i hate apple coz they are greedy and have no respect to little children and there hardware is top notch el cheapo and they think they invented it all.
well look at the desk of microsoft designer of a windows mobile 5 and u see what they nowadays call a ipad.
look at there desktop and you see geos operating system from c64 times.
its just junk and coz of the licences u pay the big price. licences for stuff others allready thought of years before..
so yes this leaves u with a product that is expensive and only usable on apple products or licenced products..
i guess samsung is allready for years trying to get rid of this shit but so far has little luck. i hope one day they are going to see the light and think of the customer instead of their wallet. ( apple several biljard dollar in pocket.. even stockholders complaining lol)
so to be short... it can be done when apple and samsung falls together in one company.
There speaks the guy who has tried both systems, you seem to know OS X very well ;)
I'm just wondering why so many people are buying Apple products if it's nothing else than expensive junk ...
UE22H5670
UE40ES6710
PS51E8090
Synology DS1511+
DVBLink
dajojo

Post by dajojo »

hondavtec wrote: There speaks the guy who has tried both systems, you seem to know OS X very well ;)
I'm just wondering why so many people are buying Apple products if it's nothing else than expensive junk ...
well i admit im not a fanboy ;-)
and yes i have tried more systems and computers then u probably have seen in ur live.
they buy apple since they want "in" in the hype of computers, only look at the outside , complain when something is not working how they think it should, but lack knowledge.
wamine

Post by wamine »

I know that Apple isn't known for their charity work. They are greedy and always looking for more, but isn't that a fact for all commercial companies? Apple does good products wether the ideas are stolen or not. I was looking for other trackpad from logitech or samsung but none were half as good as the magic trackpad.

However i should accept the fact that there is no possibility of pairing these two devices together. Maybe samsung would catch up in the future and make better touchpads!
dajojo

Post by dajojo »

yes u right about the better user experience and functionality but the thing is it needs apple interface and they charge a lot to other companies so they have hard time considering implementing.
well if our tv ever get some way to root and add drivers and things to its OS then theoreticly it could be fixed and made working. in the meanwhile we have to do with the shitty samsung version which doesnt even work in youtube. i hear they fixed this problem in new smarthub 2013.. evolution kit would be an option. connecting ur apple device to hmdi and use this would also be a nice option, probably better then samsungs lol

Return to “[E] Hardware”