UA40EH5300 DVB-TC Tuner?

This forum is for information related with E series hardware.

vuhothang

UA40EH5300 DVB-TC Tuner?

Post by vuhothang »

Dear All!

I have UA40EH5300Rxxv (VietNam Region), my cable TV supply have Analog and DVB-C free. My TV with Analog channel so poor (panel full HD with SD so bad), i want change TV to using DVB-C but in setup channel only for analog search.
I was going to SM but local set disable (EA-Viet), in SVC Region disable with ATV-ASIA. i'm change Tuner type in option to DVB-TCS2, in setup channel i can change analog - digital but my TV bricked and bootloop ( when submenu to add digital channel my to auto turn off, logo SS display - screen black only - power blink 3 - logo SS display - screen black only - power blink 3 - ..... loop). I called SS Support and they change for me mainboard in tv.
This is mainboard have tuner DTTX -51B/C3S BN40-00232B DVB-TC HALF OEM by XuGuang Tech Co., Ltd.

I was using Extended SM through ruSamsungTVCommunicator (wiki E Series). ruSamTVCom can connect with my TV and remote any thing on ty, TV in SM and i pressed factory then 3speed but i can't see any Extended SM to allshare on and many disable option still grey (local set, region ...)

Help me how to enable Extended SM and local set, region... My TV have firmware 1100 fixed video online on web out of buffer.

My pic of mainboard

link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwEip4o ... sp=sharing
Last edited by vuhothang on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UA40Eh5300 modi to UE46Eh5300 with DVB-TC
UA32EH4003 try to using DVB-C
vuhothang

Re: UA40EH5300 DVB-TC Tuner?

Post by vuhothang »

i was succes to Extended SM and enable all option. i was change Region to ASIA-DTV, Local set ED-Viet, Tuner type SI-ATC2 but i can only have analog channel and DVB-T channel, i want to use DVB-C because my cable provide have analog & DVB-C free SD. Can someone tell how to choice tuner type. My tuner type have: Auto/SI-ATC2/Sec-TC/ISDB/DVB-TCS/DVB-T2CS/DVB-T2CS2/DVB-TC2S. but the first time when Region/localset locked with ASIA-ATV/EA-Viet when i change tuner type DVBxxx my TV bricked (bootloop) and SS support replace new mainboard for me, now i not yet test with DVB-xxx, just test with SI-ATC2/Sec-TC.

Thanks!
vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

Now i success to using DVB-C, DVB-T, Analog channel when i changed Region/Localset to PANEURO/EU with free channel on my cable provide. Tuner type: SI-ATC2 not change other type (or bricked TV, i was bricked 2 mainboard and replaced by SS support)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

all works now?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

Right! All works now for me (DVB-C channel).

I will test SmartHUb with ISP.

And now my TV became UE46EH5300

My dual IR Transmitter (use Iphone4 to play wav file)

lilkwame

Post by lilkwame »

I have the same problem with my Samsung Series 5 Led smart Tv wit model UA40EH5300RxxA (South Africa Region), my cable TV supply has Analog and DVB-C free. But my Tv is set to scan only Analogue Channels by default , i want to be able to watch both Analogue & DVB-C but in setup channel only analog search is available.I went to got extended menu but local set disable (EA-SA). I changed the Tuner type in option to DVB-TCS2, but still cannot find any dvb channels after scanning. I read some reviews and someone used a ruSamsungTVCommunicator by pressing factory and 3speed in extended menu i tried and still wasn't able to change my local set region which I believe will enable the TV to access Dvb channels..Any help..?
idm1
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by idm1 »

Where in South Africa are you, I have a Logitech Harmony 300 universal remote with factory and 3 speed codes installed. Works perfectly

Return to “[E] Hardware”