dead ue46es7000

This forum is for information related with E series hardware.

marvin24

dead ue46es7000

Post by marvin24 »

Hi,

I know this is about samygo software, but maybe someone can give me some hint on my hw problem.

First TV started to forget the channel list. Next day it also fogot how to access the wifi and now it does no longer react on the RC. Instead it reboots every 20 seconds. The picture of the last channel is shown.
- I unplugged it for some time from power, no-go
- I tried entering service menu, no-go
- no output on the exLink cable during switch on
- I tried to reset the eeprom (short cut between VCC and I2C_SDA), no-go
- I checked the usual capacitors (4x470?F on the power board), all are ok

Next thing to do would be to replace the main board and/or power board. Is there anything else I can try before I'm going to buy these?

Marc
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: dead ue46es7000

Post by juusso »

Without debug log it is very hard to say what`s wrong. I guess problem is related to emmc, than other hardware. At least exlink output would suggest more what`s going on. Have you tried to enable debug output to exlink port? I mean if you didn`t set to debug, you get nothing on exlink.

In any case - whatever is the reason on mainboard, here is no way to repair it. What definitely would help - mainboard replacement.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
marvin24

Re: dead ue46es7000

Post by marvin24 »

yes, I just realized that the debug output may be disabled. Unfortunately, I cannot enable it without working RC. The LED is flashing, but TV shows no response. Ok. Seems I have to replace the MB then :-(

Return to “[E] Hardware”