UE40ES6100W service menu default values

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Maxbas

UE40ES6100W service menu default values

Post by Maxbas »

Hello , can anyone please send me the UE40ES6100W service menu default values? I must have changed a value and noe i can't get any channels!
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: UE40ES6100W service menu default values

Post by sectroyer »

Maxbas wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:08 am Hello , can anyone please send me the UE40ES6100W service menu default values? I must have changed a value and noe i can't get any channels!
Well you can simply restore defaults from photo you did once you opened the menu.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Maxbas

Post by Maxbas »

Thats the thing , i didn't took any photos ! I know very stupid of me but now what?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Maxbas wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:55 am Thats the thing , i didn't took any photos ! I know very stupid of me but now what?
Nothing, as you can see some people don't make photos :) Also there are tons of models and value from any other model isn't useful for you. If you can't find other person with same model as you to get correct values your only choice is to buy second board and get values from it :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

You can check ES6540 values from there (1st post spoiler), should be quite similar.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[E] Support”