E Series 60" Picture Flipped!

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Soulace

E Series 60" Picture Flipped!

Post by Soulace »

HI All,

I have an AUSTRALIAN Samsung E series 60" given to me with a couple of issues.

I went into Service mode and nosied around. Didnt really change anything and restarted and the picture flipped!

I came across this site viewtopic.php?t=5227 wherein Juussosuggested to use ruSamComm software (now no longer available) to enable HVFlip in Ext mode.

I never saw that option HVFlip in my menu at all even before it was the right way up. So I have no idea why it flipped unless it is a Samsung "anti-stop messing with my SM thing".

Some Youtube videos have HVFlip in normal SM mode but my unit doesnt as per other use on that page above and I note the wiki page at https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title= ... rvice_Menu

also doesnt list HVFlip either.

Any thoughts how I can get the picture the right way up?

Any help appreciated.
Regards
Soulace
Australia
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: E Series 60" Picture Flipped!

Post by notengo13 »

You need to enter Extended Service Menu.
If you have service remote control press INFO FACTORY. Or root your TV and enter with app libFactory. Or with Smartphone with IR blaster and app Samsung TV Service Remote control. All you can find here in forum
Edit: If your picture is upside down/flipped this could be a reason that you change the TYPE of your panel.
IMG_20200527_002332.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error

Return to “[E] Support”