Samsung smart tv is connect to internet but cannot display a

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

limesmart

Samsung smart tv is connect to internet but cannot display a

Post by limesmart »

I have purchased a slim smart TV model UA40ES6600R,
Having latest software version : T-MST10PDAAC-1012.1, BT-G.
It is working with all other function except getting connected with the Internet. Whenever I try to connect it shows first OPENAPI_300 then immediately ERROR_EXE_001
I have 10mbps speed internet with wify connectivity. The TV is communicating though wify and running but not connecting to internet.
What should be done?
shantzu

Re: Samsung smart tv is connect to internet but cannot displ

Post by shantzu »

If your router is set to only WPA2, try changing it to also accept WPA connections. I had a similar problem, where my TV connected to the router, but couldn't connect to the internet (although it didn't display any errors at all), and changing that in my router settings helped.
Device: UE40ES5500WXXH
Firmware: T-MST10PDEUC-1012.1
redhotcholopepper

Post by redhotcholopepper »

I'm having the same problem with my new UA46ES6600R.
Smart Hub apps cannot make a connection to Samsung App servers. It stays "connecting" forever.
I'm getting error messages similar to 'linesmart' (ERROR_EXE_001, etc)
I have recently installed the latest firmware version 1014.3 via USB update...still not able to connect.
My TV is connected to an ADSL connection at 256Kbps at home. I have used wi-fi connection and wired connection but still not able to connect.
When network test is done, all tests passed. I'm getting all green check marks.

Any tip?
redhotcholopepper

Post by redhotcholopepper »

Finally, I made it work just last night after weeks of painful troubleshootings.
In Smart Hub, I had to select the Internet Service Location where smart hub will connect to.
In the tv remote, I had to press FFWD+289+REW buttons one after the other for the menu (internet service location) to appear.
I then selected Australia for my connection since my country is not on the list.
After doing this, smart hub started to update itself and download several apps.
limesmart

Post by limesmart »

Thanks redhotcholopepper for you help ..... it really worked ... it is too simple to do but mentioned no where . don't know why it is not mentioned in the catalog or mentioned any were in web or why Samsung is hiding this feature ..... all online feature are working but still one last problem is there, that is when clicked on browser it goes on never ending busy round ribbon ... cannot open broswer finally . is there any way to resolve this will be highly appreciated.
edm12

Post by edm12 »

That solved my problem too, thank you for posting it.
At first it did not seem to work, because even the "secret menu" did not manage to load. But after that, I have done a reset; the internet connection still did not work, but at least the menu loaded, and in the end it fixed the internet connection.
Thanks again.
biker99

Post by biker99 »

I got the same issue, however when I try the ffwd+289+rew it says "loading" and does nothing. I've reset the smart hub as well as the settings, but still no luck. Is there anything else that can be tried? thx :roll:
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I saw a lot of complaints last days about non working smarthub and i think it is because some problems on korean servers.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Iveky3

Post by Iveky3 »

Maybe, they are forcing us to update firmware?
I tried hub reset, other country to selet, factory reset... no luck. Always missing widget icons. Only firmware upgrade 1029 to 1032 helped, and now is working ok.
I have UE46ES6800.
biker99

Post by biker99 »

I got the 60E8000 plasma, firmware is 1046 which was the latest for as long as the wi-fi worked (about 1 month). I'll have to give these guys a call see what is going on. For me the internet stopped working about 3 weeks ago, so it may not be related to the server issues they have.

Return to “[E] Support”