Please HELP!! Owners of ES6900

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

jjrosga

Please HELP!! Owners of ES6900

Post by jjrosga »

HELLO,

I hope you can help me!! I entered the service menu of my ES6900 and accidentally did a HDMI Calibration under the ADC/WB Menu. This ended up making my all my HDMI inputs to give a real dark, ugly, unsafe, viewing experience..

Is there anyone who owns the ES6900 who can safely go under the Service Menu and PLEASE post me there ADC Results and WB Results.

Thanks for you Time!
Rusty500

Re: Please HELP!! Owners of ES6900

Post by Rusty500 »

jjrosga wrote:HELLO,

I hope you can help me!! I entered the service menu of my ES6900 and accidentally did a HDMI Calibration under the ADC/WB Menu. This ended up making my all my HDMI inputs to give a real dark, ugly, unsafe, viewing experience..

Is there anyone who owns the ES6900 who can safely go under the Service Menu and PLEASE post me there ADC Results and WB Results.

Thanks for you Time!
Hi, I've just seen your appeal for help. I know its been ages since your post, but I can get you some images of the original settings if you still need them?
migmig
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by migmig »

Yes please post images.
Also i need the panel type and front color for un40es6900.

Ghana Youtube
dvnasc

Post by dvnasc »

Hello guys,

Did you guys find the settings, I did the same mistake.

Thanks for now.
S40dude

Post by S40dude »

Hi,
I was wondering if you found a fix for your TV. I am new here and I too entered the service menu and when I exited ou t of it I must have hit a different value on the reset. Do you have any pics of the original service menu screen shots?
I have a 2012 Samsung un50es6900 led tv
Tv un40es6900 on the network
Your help would be greatly appreciated. If not can you point me in the right direction.
Thanks S40dude

Return to “[E] Support”