Bluetooth Audio Support

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Bluetooth Audio Support

Post by miazza »

Short update on my ES8000:
Yesterday I received my Philips BT 100 external speaker and this is perfectly pearing and working :)

Now I need to try also on the F8000 but I'm confident it will work as well.

Is there anybody who can confirm a BT headset that is tested and working on our TV ?
I would like to buy one ;)
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
aimaim
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by aimaim »

First of all thanks for all the work!
My F6770 fails to recognize my Bose Soundlink Mini II but does recognize my Plantronics BackBeat Fit and Sony SBH20. Unfortunately when trying to pair them it says "Can not connect to the XXX Check whether the device is turned on". The headphones themselves seem to think they are connected. The Plantronics device says it is connected until I turn off the tv. Then it says "connection lost" or something to the same effect.
However both fail to output any sound.

Apart from that I tried to alter an init script of some other lib to start libBTHP2.so. Unfortunately I did not succeed. I would like to load it on startup so that I can test any BT-Device that comes my way as easily as possible. Could anyone provide an init script please?
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

I did lik that:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh
#
# © Copyright 1996-2015, zoelechat@SamyGO
#
. /dtv/SGO.env

samyGOso -A -B -l /opt/privateer/usr/bin/bt/libBTHP2.so
Of course you have to select your installation path and adapt the script accordingly.

This is working on my ES8000 even if I have to make the coupling process at any reboot because otherwise it does not connect automatically to headset.
The headset menu says connected but it's not and the only chance I have is "exit".
Every time I need to cancel the coupling and repeate coupling process.
After that it works properly till next TV reboot:
- Sound of TV is switched OFF and only BT is heard with good quality (this is good).
- There is no control of BT volume from remote.
All in all at the and it is anyhow usable ;) .

On my F8000 the situation is different (same init script by the way).
Coupling starts and a BIP is heard from the BT headset but the process ends with a warning the there is no comunication with BT device.
No sound can be heard from headset.
aimaim
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by aimaim »

Thank you miazza. Turns out I had a typo in the path. The init script works now. Bt sound unfortunately does not yet.
aimaim
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by aimaim »

Did anybody actually get audio output on F-series? If so which headphones/ speakers did you use?
(I've read through the thread but as far as I can tell there was no positive feedback from F-series owners, was there?)
hudd0
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hudd0 »

miazza wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 am Is there anybody who can confirm a BT headset that is tested and working on our TV ?
I would like to buy one ;)
On my ES8090 it works with Plantronics Blackwire C720
UE46ES8090
hudd0
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hudd0 »

miazza wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm
This is working on my ES8000 even if I have to make the coupling process at any reboot because otherwise it does not connect automatically to headset.
The headset menu says connected but it's not and the only chance I have is "exit".
Every time I need to cancel the coupling and repeate coupling process.
After that it works properly till next TV reboot:
- Sound of TV is switched OFF and only BT is heard with good quality (this is good).
- There is no control of BT volume from remote.
All in all at the and it is anyhow usable ;) .
Almost same here. On my ES8090 when i turn off the Headset or the Headset is out of Range or reboot TV, i need to remove the Headset from the List and start a new coupling process.

Would be a dream if the device would be automatically reconnected without manual actions :)
UE46ES8090
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

hudd0 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:41 pm On my ES8090 it works with Plantronics Blackwire C720
Thanks for the advise.
Of course it's not the cheapest on the market but ... at least we are sure it works :)
naveensir

Post by naveensir »

hi havn't seen any post on this issue for quite some time. could someone update if already resolved.

Model F6320 firmware T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 ,
[Factory] 421 BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF 1=ON

No audio error while connection. Tying to pair : KitSound Manhattan Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones
see log:

Code: Select all

[BTHP2] SamyGO D/E/F/H libBTHP2 v0.0.2 - (c) zoelechat 2016
[BTHP2] dlsym '_ZN4TCTv27FlagSupportBluetoothProfileENS_17EBluetoothProfileE' failed.
[BTHP2] _ZN17CBluetoothAppBase16AddBluetoothConnEv [0x3061eec].
[BTHP2] _ZN21BluetoothAVConnection16Check3DHeadphoneERKN15BluetoothCommon16_RemoteBTDevInfoE [0x146719c].
[BTHP2] lib_init, >>>
[BTHP2] Trying to patch BT_AUDIO support...
[BTHP2] ->Function not found!
[BTHP2] ->Successfully patched at 0x3061eec
[BTHP2] ->Successfully patched at 0x146719c
[BTHP2] <<< lib_deinit
Vikinger

Post by Vikinger »

Hi,

thx for the great work . i have a f6470 and tested it. My TV will detect my taotronics headphones but say cant Connect. After that. It is present in tools BT headphones. Headphones say they are connected but no sound. Under audio output i habe the options TV ,external speaker, receiver and Samsung soundlink. Receiver and soundlink are grey.

Is it possible that i have to set output to receiver to hear sound ?

I cant set it. But maybe there is a hack for this?

Return to “[E] Brainstorm”