Bluetooth Audio Support

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Bluetooth Audio Support

Post by sectroyer »

miazza wrote:I tried the H lib to my ES8000 and F8000... ....the BT headset search starts but it does not find my BT headset..:(...
Option in service menu changed? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

By default is on in F8000 (I have seen it in service menu) while I could not find the option in ES8000 even if it should be ON as well because I can see it from my mobile.
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
hudd0
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hudd0 »

Tonight i fiddled around with my raspi3 (debian jessie) and TV...
Maybe it helps someone...

1)
Tried to bring the pi in a2dp sink mode, but i was not successful. Too stupid maybe :oops: , but i dont know why (See 3) but thats not the point here. Probably my fault in any config on the pi...
However... well, im sure it has to do with the fact - that if a BT device once is paired with TV, its stored in /mtd_rwarea/Bluetooth_UNKNOWN_info
Always clean out the entries in the TV-file (a2dp source) before you retry to pair your a2dp sink (Headphone or whatever).
And always clean out the TV from the sink before you try a new pairing/auth/connect.

2)
bluetoothctl was the main tool i used...
figured out that i could set the class id of my pi (the a2dpsnk). For example via

Code: Select all

sudo hciconfig hci0 class 0x20041C
A handy CoD Generator can be found here:
http://bluetooth-pentest.narod.ru/softw ... rator.html

But the interesting part was that i didnt get any change about the services the TV offers when i
- just watch TV from Tuner
- or if i open the BTHeadphones menu

(BT Audio Option is ON in SM - SoundShare too, in "norma"l Device Menu):

Before activating the libBT...:

[bluetooth]# scan on
Discovery started
[CHG] Controller  xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (-->my_PI_BT_MACAdress<--) Discovering: yes
[NEW] Device  yy:yy:yy:yy:yy:yy (-->my_TV_BT_MACAdress<--) TVBluetooth
[bluetooth]# info  yy:yy:yy:yy:yy:yy (-->my_TV_BT_MACAdress<--)
Deviceyy:yy:yy:yy:yy:yy (-->my_TV_BT_MACAdress<--)
	Name: TVBluetooth
	Alias: TVBluetooth
	Class: 0x08043c
	Icon: audio-card
	Paired: no
	Trusted: no
	Blocked: no
	Connected: no
	LegacyPairing: no
	UUID: Audio Source              (0000110a-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	UUID: A/V Remote Control Target (0000110c-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	UUID: A/V Remote Control        (0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	UUID: PnP Information           (00001200-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	Modalias: bluetooth:v04E8p8080d0000
Then activated the Headphones search, did a scan again -> same result as above... WTF?
The Headphone search does not affect anything how and wich BT-Services represents?

3)
Lil offtopic:
I missed something because if you look at this example:

[bluetooth]# show
Controller xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (-->my_PI_BT_MACAdress<--)
	Name: (-->myBTName<--)
	Alias: (-->myBTName<--)
	Class: 0x20041c (-->as the CoD Generator Link: --> Audio --> Audio/Video --> Loudspeaker and Headphones ==>  0x20041c)
	Powered: yes
	Discoverable: no
	Pairable: yes
	UUID: PnP Information           (00001200-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	UUID: Generic Access Profile    (00001800-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	UUID: Generic Attribute Profile (00001801-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	UUID: A/V Remote Control        (0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	UUID: A/V Remote Control Target (0000110c-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb)
	Modalias: usb:v1D6Bp0246d0517
	Discovering: no

... I am always getting the same UUIDs for my pi, no matter if i change the Class ID.. Always PnP Info and so on... i want to see an Audio Sink here...
UE46ES8090
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

zoelechat wrote:Option exists on T-ECP, actually it exists on all D/E/F/H except E-MST (that's why I can't make reliable tests myself :) )
For those who can't open bluetooth "app" despite option activated, here's lib we used for testing with sectroyer.

@wluczykijwf FYI app number is 60 on E but here I use a single common to D/E/F/H codeline:

CBluetoothAppBase_RunApplication();
Usage:
-Extract to anywhere on TV (/tmp for example)
-Open Tools or Main menu, let it opened
-Inject

samyGOso -A -B -l /tmp/libBTHP.so
Beware that setting BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF to ON obviously remains mandatory, otherwise TV won't detect any device.

edit:
Btw, I also got it to appear into Tools Menu, I may add it to libToolsMenu one day ;)20160821103548_EUROSPORT 1_CRESCENT VARGARDA.jpg
In ES this is not added in the tools: is simply starts the BT search without success :(
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

It would be in tools you'd get same result...
I just showed it could be in Tools, but it's not implemented anywhere yet (except as proof-of-concept on my TV :) )
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
exe32

Post by exe32 »

I tried on the F8000. Headphones are looking for, but can not find. Default BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF enabled if turned off, even trying not to look.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

@miazza @iDeep @...
If you want to try that one, it should at least show "Bluetooth Headphone" (on E, maybe F, unlikely H) into tools menu, and maybe unlock something... No promise though, it looks BT_AUDIO stuff is not fully implemented on T-ECP, and not at all on E-MST.

Results are unconsistent here, 2 bucks mono earplug is detected (but doesn't pair as expected since mono and shit anyway), and a bit more expensive supposedly-A2DP-compliant-but-Chinese-too headphone is not even detected, whereas it works perfectly on K.
I guess I lack more devices for testing, so your turn :)

samyGOso -A -B -l /tmp/libBTHP2.so
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
exe32

Post by exe32 »

I Tried. In the tools menu item appeared "Bluetooth Headphones". Headphones is, when you try pairing the headphones according to "involve" the TV said "Can not connect to the Nokia BH-503. Check whether the device is turned on." The sound in the headphones is not.
F8000
hudd0
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hudd0 »

zoelechat wrote:@miazza @iDeep @...
If you want to try that one, it should at least show "Bluetooth Headphone" (on E, maybe F, unlikely H) into tools menu, and maybe unlock something... No promise though, it looks BT_AUDIO stuff is not fully implemented on T-ECP, and not at all on E-MST.

Results are unconsistent here, 2 bucks mono earplug is detected (but doesn't pair as expected since mono and shit anyway), and a bit more expensive supposedly-A2DP-compliant-but-Chinese-too headphone is not even detected, whereas it works perfectly on K.
I guess I lack more devices for testing, so your turn :)

samyGOso -A -B -l /tmp/libBTHP2.so

Very cool!! Yeah! It works now! :mrgreen:

Thank you zoel!
UE46ES8090
hudd0
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hudd0 »

exe32 wrote:I Tried. In the tools menu item appeared "Bluetooth Headphones". Headphones is, when you try pairing the headphones according to "involve" the TV said "Can not connect to the Nokia BH-503. Check whether the device is turned on." The sound in the headphones is not.
F8000
Just checked out the specs for Nokia BH-503:
BLUETOOTH:
2.0 + EDR (HSP [headset], HFP [hands-free], AVRCP [media control])

--> No A2DP Profile. Thats the point, maybe...

@zoelchat:
Got this too, with my old LG Nortel Earplug... Found while discovering, but no pairing.... 1 Mono Channel...

@all
I think it depends that your Headphone offers the A2DP Profile and it offers SimplePairing
UE46ES8090

Return to “[E] Brainstorm”