SKY on ES6200

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

fresh78

SKY on ES6200

Post by fresh78 »

Hello everyone,

i'm new here and first I want to say that its a pretty good webside with a lot of introductions :D .

But one thing I did'nt found here, is a answer to my qiestion: Is it possible to unlock the sky-channels with SamyGo or with any other way on my TV?

I have already installed the SamyGo App on my Samsung TV, as it is describes here in the forum.

With the normal wayto edit the channel list with SamyGo on the PC is not possible. SamyGo didn't load the .scm from my exportet Channel-list of the TV.

Please help me
Thanks

------
Samsung UE40ES6200S
SamyGo App installed
--> Want to see all the Sky Channels in the Region Germany

And sorry about my bad english, I'm from germany and I didn't speak english as well as I shoud :(
Denny
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: SKY on ES6200

Post by Denny »

Is it possible to unlock the sky-channels with SamyGo or with any other way on my TV?
even without SamyGO ,
YES, you need Subscribed Smartcard and CI Module that suports the Smatrtcard (depends on CAS System you have card , there are few CI Modules on the market) , this CI you may insert into TV and unlock the SKY Channel?s , i just recomend you to do not use CI+ as these make to long initialisation and on each firmware update they wish to be updated :( .
Denny - 데니 - 丹尼 (card2000)
UE55C8000 UE55D8000 UE32D6510 BD-C9600 3xDM8000
Reversing HW Demux Drivers and API from Samsung´s TV

Return to “[E] Brainstorm”