DTS Support, Audio track selection, USB full screen mode

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

nostromo1983

Re: DTS Support, Audio track selection, USB full screen mode

Post by nostromo1983 »

What about TV model (Series 5 B550) which has no content library support into exeDSP? Isn't there a way to compile some dynamic library which will be loaded by exeDsp and make the same work than content library applications? I'm thinking to the like LD_PRELOAD trick.
Samsung LE32B554 T-CH5DEUC 2006.0 with patched u-boot for usb boot with OpenEmbedded custom kernel with network supported and usb rootfs
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

doodlecz
Thank you for great extension! What about support of changing audio languages on digital TV translation? e.g. If is possible to watch tv in few different languages and you need to change the language, you have to go to menu-audio-audio language every time when you want to change it. Your AudioSwitch works well just in Media player only, it doesn`t work in tv watching. (or i am doing something wrong?)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
doodlecz
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by doodlecz »

zdukenukem wrote:Does it show current audio track name/type?
Not yet, but should be possible.
juuso wrote:Your AudioSwitch works well just in Media player only, it doesn`t work in tv watching. (or i am doing something wrong?)
Right now it works only for movie playback - this was a primary goal as the switching was not possible via menu or any other way.
edelfalke

Post by edelfalke »

Also doesn't work on my UE40B7090 CI+ with 3001FW.
TV hangs at every start of a movie.
doodlecz
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by doodlecz »

Could you please check the _same_ file also with previous version? So we''ll be 100% sure, there is some difference between both versions.. Thanks..
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

doodleca, How it's going DTS thing? Is there any movement on DTS support? Thanks

Return to “[B] Brainstorm”