Enabling Internet onUExxB6000 and B550 series

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [How-To] Enabling Internet onUExxB6000 and B550 series

Post by juusso »

1. What happens if you attach usb with firmware upgrade on it? TV does nothing? USB led wil blink or not?
2. Are you able to enter to u-boot menu over ExLink?
3. So i understand your main problem is not working USB port and the second - you need samygo.sh after you repair it, right?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Can you execute this:

Code: Select all

sh +x /mtd_boot/usb
and:

Code: Select all

insmod /lib/modules/fsr.ko
insmod /lib/modules/rfs.ko
insmod /lib/modules/fsr_stl.ko
What you get? if no errors, try attach usb again. But you need untouched boot.img at first (and u-boot.bin too) to place to /T-CHL5DEUC/image (you can use 2008 version i gave. There is just boot.img missing)
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Oh...
Then do step 3 from this manual (with unxored firmware). Skip step1 and step2. You can use firmware file T-CHL5DEUC-2008v24-auto-arfix2-decod.rar from /T-CHL5DEUC-2008.0-v.24-auto-arfix2-net/Step-3
You can place u-boot.bin, Image and onw.bin to this usb to directory /T-CHL5DEUC/image .Files you can get from here (just copy files u-boot.bin, onw.bin and Image from this archive to your upgrade USB)

What you need and what i don`t have - untouched boot.img - maybe you have dump of this bml7? If yes, rename to boot.img and place to /image directory too. After this execute commands in Step3.
Why do you need original boot.img - it is because i think you have modified it(it is in merv07 manual) and you got problems because modified boot.img
I wrote a litle bit chaotic, if something unclear, i can write step by step... :oops:

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Yes, you understood corect.
you need exe.img and appdata.img instead .enc
And rename your untouched bml_07 to boot.img and place to USB/T-CHL5DEUC/image next to other images (exe.img, appdata.img, u-boot.bin, onw.bin, Image...and so on.)

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

unxored files are alredy in T-CHL5DEUC-2008v24-auto-arfix2-decod.rar from step3 directory in this archive. You need just add missing four images to it.
This archive is ready for flashing in this way i suggest for you, but your situation requires to add extra files.
if you want, i make full usb for you, just give me your bml_07 dump

Added: Ok, i understand, you got what you should do :)

Return to “[B] Brainstorm”