UE40F6470 rebooting every 3 minutes if any usb storage connected since samsung update

General forum talking area for F series TVs.

samygojulian
SamyGO Project Donor

UE40F6470 rebooting every 3 minutes if any usb storage connected since samsung update

Post by samygojulian »

Hello,

since the last firmware from samsung update my tv is driving me nuts.
the tv is stock with 2115 mst firmware.

if any kind of usb storage is connected, the tv is rebooting every 3 minutes reliable.
I have tested serval usb flash drives, freshly formatted with fat32 or ntfs, and several hard disks,
all with the same result. Then i tested a usb mouse which does not cause a reboot.

Can you please help me :((( ?

I do not have the courage to install custom firmware in this condition, because i fear it will reboot while flashing and brick.

Any suggestions ? Does anyone else have these problems ?
Of course i already did a software reset over the service menu, with no improvement.
Before the last firmware update from samsung everything was working even with usb hdd.

Thank you very much in advantage !
Last edited by samygojulian on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: UE40F6470 rebooting every 3 minutes if any usb storage connected since samsung update

Post by wluczykijwf »

You read this topic.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
samygojulian
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: UE40F6470 rebooting every 3 minutes if any usb storage connected since samsung update

Post by samygojulian »

okay thank you but my tv is not rooted, it is totally stock..

EDIT://OK now i disabled Watchdog in service menu lets wait 3 minutes...

EDIT 2 : Working now for 20 Minutes.THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !!!! Why the f*ck was the shitty samsung support not able to do anything..

Return to “[F] General”