[App] White Raven for E/F/H series - Version 0.5.1

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] White Raven for E/F/H series - Version 0.4.2

Post by Murdock »

miazza wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:24 pm NO. Always the same issue...
Hello miazza,

White Raven needs the web interface to be enabled on your television.
You can access the default web interface (php/cgi) in the following address: http://[YOUR TV'S IP]:1080/cgi-bin/test.cgi
If it is not available, I think you need to enable this function: /mnt/etc/init.d/06_05_apache.init.dis

Please test these.
Bye, Murdock
horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] White Raven for E/F/H series - Version 0.5.1

Post by horatyu »

Hello. In the past, I installed your application online, but also manually, and it didn't work. It was probably a Root problem. Now I found a way to start your application on my 48H8000 TV. If I want the app to work I run SamyGO again from the Smart hub and then run your app. I want to thank you very much for this app. I really appreciate your work and I would like to ask You , I manually installed the application with version 0.4.2, on the first page it says that the application has version 0.5.1. Where can I find it to install it manually via ftp 0.5.1?

I don't know why, but on my TV after I root everything works ok. I put Oscam on it and it works even after restart, but this link: http://[IP TV.]:1080/cgi-bin/ test.cgi does not work after restart, although the TV remains with "Root" and Oscam works and I have ftp control, but not all ports remain open, they are only open the first time "Root" is done. To run your application (and http://[IP TV.]:1080/cgi-bin/ test.cgi ) I run SamyGO from the Smart hub once more, but I don't restart and then I run your application.

Thx for all.
Your app is the Best .
Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Murdock »

Hello horatyu,

You can download it from GitHub: White Raven Version 0.5.1

I can't say anything about the "port" error now. I would look at the SamyGO init scripts or ask an "H" owner about this error.

Thank you for the compliment.

Bye, Murdock
horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by horatyu »

Thanks a lot.

About search. it is not possible to set an option that the name of a searched movie (movie collection) remains saved even after the application is reset. For example, if I search for the word "HARRY" it finds the entire collection of Harry Potter movies and I can choose what to watch, but after restarting I have to search again to find a Harry Potter movie.

You are the best.
All the best
horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by horatyu »

I found the method to save searches and not waste time typing search letters again: I save them to favorites and find them there
horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by horatyu »

I noticed a search "error". If, for example, I searched for the movie "Solaris", it shows me the icon with the movie, but when I try to watch it, many other movies appear before it, it shows me 48 results în torrents list and I can only find the movie somewhere on position 40, 41 in the torrent list. I noticed similar errors and if there are Asian characters in the movie icon (Chinese or Japanese ex: movie "Shogun" )

Why îs that?
Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Murdock »

I'll try to look into it this weekend.
The display of search results must have changed on the 1337x site.
sga
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by sga »

Hi, I have this message. Why? How to fix it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
55F6650 T-MST12DEUC-1118.2 oscam
46F8000 T-FXPDEUC -1115.0 oscam
Murdock
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Murdock »

Hello sga,

Are you still getting this error?

The application uses https://www.themoviedb.org as a movie database source, if this site is not available for some reason, then this error occurs.

Everything works perfectly for me.
horatyu
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by horatyu »

Hi Murdock,
I have a question. Is there an option to search for a specific actor to find the movie he played in?

Return to “[F] Software”