Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.
I noticed problem in new version.
I don't know if that's normal behavior or is bug or something else.
Add in settings movie/tv show sources to 'all the sources'.
Try to search "Star Trek TOS" - first star trek series.
Then in search results and subtitles it shows star trek Picard and Star Trek Discovery series.
Are you talking about just the subtitle search and results?
Star Trek TOS search results and subtitle results.
Star Trek TOS -> Select Season 1 -> Select Episode 1 -> Then see results (Star Trek Picard and Star Trek Discovery)
Ok. I see that now.
After a deeper examination, I realized that everything was working properly. The error comes from the fact that the "Star Trek TOS" is simply listed as "Star Trek" in the TMDB database. The 1337x is the only one resolver that search the torrent by title. It's just an unfortunate coincidence.
I solved the subtitle search problem.
Thanks for the language translation. I will add it to the next update tomorrow.
Ok, thanks for answer and subtitle fix.
I updated the code with your translation and the subtitle search for inner torrents.
I also fixed some bugs in the video player.
I did not modified the 1337x resolver.
I think each resolver can be turned on and off individually from the next update.
In this way you can select just the resolvers you want.
I changed the resolver selection menu.
You can test it.
UE32F5570 T-MST12DEUC_1119] [OTN=OFF] [OSCAM=ON]
UE48H6500 T-MST14DEUC-2130.1 [OTN=OFF] [OTA=OFF] [OSCAM=ON]