[App] libSambilight E/F/H (MST-only)

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

tasshack
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] libSambilight E/F/H (MST-only)

Post by tasshack »

brunogts77 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:59 pm

Code: Select all

+ . /dtv/SGO.env
+ SYSROOT=/mnt
+ MOUNT_PATH=/dtv/usb/sdb
+ export USER_FIRMWARE=MST14
+ export KMOD_VER=0128
+ export MOD_DIR=/mnt/lib/modules/3.8.13
+ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/usr/lib/:/tmp/bin:/dtv/bin:/lib
+ export MC_DATADIR=/mnt/mc
+ export TERMINFO=/mnt/etc/terminfo
+ export TERM=xterm-color
+ export TMPDIR=/dtv
+ export HOME=/mtd_rwcommon
+ export SMB_CONF_PATH=/mnt/etc/samba/smb.conf
+ LOGFILE=/mnt/samygo.log
+ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/opt/privateer/lib:/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/lib:/mnt/lib:/mnt/usr/lib:/mnt/usr/lib/:/tmp/bin:/dtv/bin:/lib
+ PATH=/mnt/opt/privateer/sbin:/mnt/opt/privateer/bin:/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin:/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/sbin:/mnt/sbin:/mnt/bin:/mnt/usr/bin:/mnt/usr/sbin:/tmp/bin:/dtv/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/sbin:/etc/Scripts:/util
+ export ENV=/dtv/.ashrc
+ export FRAMEBUFFER=/dev/sam/fb0
+ export DISTROOT=/mnt/opt/privateer
+ export LIBSO_DIR=/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso
+ export TERM=linux
+ export LS_OPTIONS=--color=auto
+ H_LEDS=140
+ V_LEDS=100
+ BOTTOM_GAP=7
+ START_OFFSET=68
+ COLOR_ORDER=RGB
+ CAPTURE_POS=1
+ CLOCKWISE=1
+ BLACK_BORDER=0
+ TV_REMOTE=0
+ EXTERNAL=0
+ BAUDRATE=921600
+ GFX_LIB=1
+ CAPTURE_FREQ=30
+ CAPTURE_SIZE=5
+ OSD_CAPTURE=1
+ TEST_FRAMES=0
+ TEST_PROFILE=0
+ TEST_PATTERN=0
+ TEST_SAVE_CAPTURE=0
+ PID=A
+ [ 0 -eq 0 ]
+ PID=T
+ START_SAMBILIGHT=samyGOso -T -B -r -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libSambilight.so H_LEDS:140 V_LEDS:100 BOTTOM_GAP:7 START_OFFSET:68 BAUDRATE:921600 CLOCKWISE:1 COLOR_ORDER:RGB CAPTURE_POS:1 BLACK_BORDER:0 CAPTURE_FREQ:30 TV_REMOTE:0 EXTERNAL:0 CAPTURE_SIZE:5 OSD_CAPTURE:1 GFX_LIB:1 TEST_FRAMES:0 TEST_PROFILE:0 TEST_PATTERN:0 TEST_SAVE_CAPTURE:0
+ samyGOso -T -B -r -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libSambilight.so H_LEDS:140 V_LEDS:100 BOTTOM_GAP:7 START_OFFSET:68 BAUDRATE:921600 CLOCKWISE:1 COLOR_ORDER:RGB CAPTURE_POS:1 BLACK_BORDER:0 CAPTURE_FREQ:30 TV_REMOTE:0 EXTERNAL:0 CAPTURE_SIZE:5 OSD_CAPTURE:1 GFX_LIB:1 TEST_FRAMES:0 TEST_PROFILE:0 TEST_PATTERN:0 TEST_SAVE_CAPTURE:0
samyGOso v1.2.5 (c) bugficks 2013-2014, sectroyer 2014-2015
Injecting '/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libSambilight.so' resident: '1'
Succeeded.
My sambilight.log:
This is not the log of the library. There should be a file named Sambilight.log at /dtv folder after you injected the library.
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

This is the sambilight.log taken from the DTV folder:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UE42F5570 T-MST12DEUC_1119] [OTN=OFF] [OSCAM=ON]
UE55JU6870 T-HKMDEUC-1480 [OSCAM=ON]
tasshack
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tasshack »

brunogts77 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:14 pm This is the sambilight.log taken from the DTV folder:
Your TV is now capturing and sending led data to usb device, everything is looking fine on the log. Your problem must be on the arduino side or on electrical connection to the leds. Please check that your data pin, led type and led count is correct on the sketch also ground from leds must be connected to arduino too.

Sketch is compatible with Adalight protocol so you can test your hardware by installing Prismatik on your computer. If your arduino + leds works on the PC then it should work on your TV too.
fromul
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fromul »

Hi,
i read this thread, but have now brainstorm...(so many information). I have ue46es6800, rooted, samygo, oscam...etc. This project is really perfect. I have a few ATMEGA32U4 Module 5V "Arduino Pro Mini" from Aliexpress (i used it for CorsairLightingProtocol and are useful) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003 ... 4c4dLTfkTj
Can be used this Arduino Pro Micro separately, or is the FTDI USB serial converter required?

... i have one USB/RS232 TTL converter PL2303HX, i'm not sure if this is the right device? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3305908 ... mainSearch

Or is better to use ESP? ...i have too

But i have ES series and i don´t find in my TV file "cdc-acm.ko"
UE46H7000 T-MST14DEUC 2130.0 rooted, OSCam r11704, Sambilight preparation in progress
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

Your TV is now capturing and sending led data to usb device, everything is looking fine on the log. Your problem must be on the arduino side or on electrical connection to the leds. Please check that your data pin, led type and led count is correct on the sketch also ground from leds must be connected to arduino too.

Sketch is compatible with Adalight protocol so you can test your hardware by installing Prismatik on your computer. If your arduino + leds works on the PC then it should work on your TV too.
Hello taskhack. Now it's working 😁. Thank you very much. The problem was the signal cable that connects the Arduino to the LED's.
tasshack
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tasshack »

fromul wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:21 pm Hi,
i read this thread, but have now brainstorm...(so many information). I have ue46es6800, rooted, samygo, oscam...etc. This project is really perfect. I have a few ATMEGA32U4 Module 5V "Arduino Pro Mini" from Aliexpress (i used it for CorsairLightingProtocol and are useful) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003 ... 4c4dLTfkTj
Can be used this Arduino Pro Micro separately, or is the FTDI USB serial converter required?

... i have one USB/RS232 TTL converter PL2303HX, i'm not sure if this is the right device? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3305908 ... mainSearch

Or is better to use ESP? ...i have too

But i have ES series and i don´t find in my TV file "cdc-acm.ko"
Unfortunately Arduino Pro Micro currently working on only F/H series and you need to use an FTDI Usb to Serial converter (Prolific will not work) for E. You can attach FTDI to Arduino Pro Micro or ESP8266 but if you have both i personally recommend the ESP because it is much more powerful than arduino.
fromul
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fromul »

ok, i´ll buy one FTDI and try it with my ESP8266 with your INO sketch. Thx for answer.
UE46H7000 T-MST14DEUC 2130.0 rooted, OSCam r11704, Sambilight preparation in progress
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

Hello, Is it normal when the TV is turned off the LED'S stay on? The supposed would be the LED'S turn off and turn on when the TV is turned on or off! ?? Thanks.
tasshack
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tasshack »

brunogts77 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:03 pm Hello, Is it normal when the TV is turned off the LED'S stay on? The supposed would be the LED'S turn off and turn on when the TV is turned on or off! ?? Thanks.
Leds should not stay on after you turn off the TV. If you are using libSoftPowerOff that can cause this problem or when your led count is not correct on the sketch.
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

I turned off "libSoftPowerOff" The problem must be the LED's count. I haven't fixed them definitively yet. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Return to “[F] Software”