[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Post by Lordbyte »

@ragnarok32,

The PVRDecoder did its job correctly .. Thats a true/false thing .. Either everything is decrypted correctly, and you get some sort of picture,
or it does NOT decrypt correctly, and you get absolutely nothing.

As you have a picture, that part of the "chain" is working correctly.

Your sample reminds me of a situation where TV is CPU-starved .. It simply cannot handle decoding
every frame correctly (frame-dropping, and even key-frame-dropping) and record it to HD at the same time.

Optimize the stuff you load on TV boot-time, and try to identify bottlenecks .. Are you recording to a media that is fast "enough" ?
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
toolsti

Post by toolsti »

popo wrote: Im using UE40ES6800 T-MST10PDEUC-1033.1, BT-G and suddenly ... failed to retrive the key

I tried different things even switched to netcat protocol nothing helped, then i tried to change the path for TV working tool-directory from /mtd_rwcommon to /mtd_rwarea and everything started working again :)
I have T-ECPDEUC-2009.2, BT-S/I/G and suddenly I ran into an error:

Unable to retrive key. No point in continuing copy-process..
Process FAILED somewhere down the road for srf.

I changed the path like you said and voila, its working again. Thank you so much because I couldn't fix the issue for 2 months 8-)
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

16 different AVs now detect it, and Avira with Cloud detection also detects it (only via Cloud, not via signatures). As for Avira, i sent them a report about a false positive.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9084 ... 467545493/

I think it's harmless of course and continue to use it. Even though i have some persistent problems with incompletely downloaded files from my H-series...
Last edited by MikeyBoy on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

Avira responded already, all clear.

File ID Filename Size (Byte) Result
28835707 samyGOPVRDecoder.exe 2.44 MB FALSE POSITIVE
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

MikeyBoy wrote:FALSE POSITIVE
Nobody never doubted :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

I should have spend a bit of cash buying a "code signing certificate", but I never did .. sigh.
Thus many AV?s simply hate the PVRDecoder .. such an unfriendly world :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

Do you know what i can try if recordings keep getting randomly cut off during the download from the TV? I often need to decrypt/download several times in order to get the full recording on my PC. Many times, the file isn't completely downloaded, for example when there's a 3.9 GB recording i end up with 3 GB on the PC and the last 10 minutes are missing. The TV and PC are connected via LAN router, not WLAN.

I have a UE55H6290. Under "Settings - Other", i have "Force serializing H-mode decoder" activated. I think without it, the TV used to crash. As for "DRM decode buffers", i have tried 10 (default) and 20, but it doesn't make a difference. What else can i try?
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

This situation reminds me of a buffer-underrun ...
The FTP-server inside TV cannot deliver data at the speed your network "wants".
The FTP-client "sees" that buffer is empty, and defaults to thinking "transfer is done".

Solutions ... hard one :-(

Either buy a faster TV, or slow down your network (!) ... I suppose there exists some network-throtteling-tool somewhere on the net ..
Find such a tool and test !

Alternatively, switch to WLAN, and hope its throughput is a bit slower, allowing TV to serve data in a timely fashion.

There may be other solutions, but do try the throttling tool first :-)

/BR
LordByte
shakez

Post by shakez »

Hi,

I've been desperately trying to find ways to decrypt files that have been recorded with Samsung ES6715 smart tv. I retrieved the content to my pc from external hdd using disk drill. Files are in .ts format. PVRDecoder offline mode doesn't find the files. I don't have the TV anymore (but might be able to get an access to it but the external hdd no longer include the content) - Is there anything I can do to decrypt the files? I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me out! :(
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

@shakez,

The PVRDecoder *does* find your files !

It does however NOT find any key-files, and thusly it will ignore your TS-files ... Every single one without key-file !

The PVRDecoder is 95% about getting the key from the TV ... Hint: Rooted TV is absolutely nessesary.

No TV = no key = no decryption

Your TS-files can be considered lost, if you cannot get TV back !

(If you CAN get access to TV, you still need the TV to "accept" the TS-files found on HD, before you can get TV to produce the right key.
And since TV no longer has the correct files on HD, you are without chance).

Next time, be sure to export all keys, before you sell your TV ... The PVRDecoder offers such a service in its Tool-menu.

Sorry for your loss :-(

BR
LordByte

Return to “[F] Software”