[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

clee

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series

Post by clee »

Hi Forum!
juuso wrote:
adrianek1991 wrote:A version that appears similar to the D-series? Let there be no need to install anything on your TV
Here is not possible to decrypt your PVR recordings offline. Root access is required since pvr encryption algo is changed and keys aren`t stored somewhere. Keys are being calculated "on the fly" using TV`s hardware fingerprints.
Is there more info public available about the algorithms and keys used etc. ? (f-series)
I am a Linux user and would like to code something for myself..

Thanks in advance,
Clee
many15

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - UPDATED!

Post by many15 »

Hi all!
It is any option to record on FTP, not on USB/HDD ?
E Series.
Thanks!
ocean
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ocean »

@ many15: as you are asking for ES I changed 03_03_nfsmount.init to get 2 devices on my tv, one for movie storage and the other one for record-share both are nfs shares in network... if you're interested read viewtopic.php?f=52&t=5929 but ONLY D/ES-Series!!
Samsung UE32D6510 (downgraded to T-GASDEUC-1016.0) with "SamyGO Hospitality mode hack" running
Samsung UE46ES6710 ( T-MST10PDEUC-2004) with SamyGo running
zela

Post by zela »

zela wrote:
SpoilerShow
zoelechat wrote:Check firewall, grant full access to samyGOPVRDecoder.exe AND netcat.exe

kaspersky is turned off and the service from the windows firewall is turned off.

edit@ with FTPRush and netcat can easily access on tv
once you put the samyGOPVRDecoder.exe in compatibility mode for xp comes when scanning an additional popup

but he is with me still nothing
@edit

After a few try, he has recognized the tv, I do not know why.
it may be that it only the 2. auto track Decoded ? with me is the first mute.
very nice tool :)
KaBa

Post by KaBa »

Absolutely awesome! works like a charm. Prepared my TV with root last night although I have 6 month warranty left, this application just works flawlessly right away.
Takes a bit of time to move the recordings from the TV over wifi to the computer, but I see that I can extract all the keys and then move the hd to comp. Gonna have a look at that and see if I get lucky.

Very much appreciated.

Gonna dig in me pocket.
RaimixLv
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by RaimixLv »

My TV is currently in another city, I configure the router forward port 21, 23 on the TV, my TV UE32F5300 firmware 1109 , tested with win 7 everything works perfectly, thanks for the software, and some have pop-ups with errors, but does not interfere, if interested about errors , later i tested thoroughly, and will send error messages. But as I said, everything works perfectly. The long waited for such software. Thanks.

p.s. Sorry for my English ;)
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

RaimixLv wrote:if interested about errors , later i tested thoroughly, and will send error messages.
Yes please, - This software has been tested on roughly 10 machines in a mix of real- and VM-environments.
These 10 machines was to be representive of all possible configurations "out there".
This is of cause preposterous, and a certain amount of unexpected errors is to be .. well, expected.
I will catch up on every error you guys report back to this thread, or me.
Eventually there will be a service-pack release of some sort :-)

Hope you guys benefit from the tool.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

Lordbyte wrote:
RaimixLv wrote:if interested about errors , later i tested thoroughly, and will send error messages.
Yes please, - This software has been tested on roughly 10 machines in a mix of real- and VM-environments.
These 10 machines was to be representive of all possible configurations "out there".
This is of cause preposterous, and a certain amount of unexpected errors is to be .. well, expected.
I will catch up on every error you guys report back to this thread, or me.
Eventually there will be a service-pack release of some sort :-)

Hope you guys benefit from the tool.
did you add the support for more tv series in future such as c,d, b series?
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

tempinbox wrote:did you add the support for more tv series in future such as c,d, b series?
Uhm, dosent the original Destroi handle one or more of those series ?
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
bugficks

Post by bugficks »

i can tell you that i wont add support for those to key dumper, etc :)

Return to “[F] Software”