[Ended] SamyGO Extensions on F series

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

gvarela

Re: SamyGO Extensions on F series

Post by gvarela »

Thanks Miazza, sorry but what does mean when you say "intermediate release". I tried to install 1115 FW from this forum but I couldn't do it because never reconigzed the usb with the new FW. I remenber that juuso said that is not possible do a downgrade.

In addition, I have to wait 40 sec from the sytem charge the FTP features and just 20 sec before the sytem reboot again. Just 20 sec, is impossible for me do anything in this time, it was very difficult copy the log file from /mnt. Actually, my son did it :D

And the other hand, could you take a look to the log file and find out something strange in it?
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

gvarela wrote:Thanks Miazza, sorry but what does mean when you say "intermediate release". I tried to install 1115 FW from this forum but I couldn't do it because never reconigzed the usb with the new FW. I remenber that juuso said that is not possible do a downgrade.

In addition, I have to wait 40 sec from the sytem charge the FTP features and just 20 sec before the sytem reboot again. Just 20 sec, is impossible for me do anything in this time, it was very difficult copy the log file from /mnt. Actually, my son did it :D

And the other hand, could you take a look to the log file and find out something strange in it?
Of course you cannot downgrade now. I had a similar issue with FW 1001 and resolved with 1115 and now 116 (I will not move forward :)).
You can try rename via telnet commands the init scripts in /mnt/etc/initd ; in 20 seconds with cut and paste you can send at least 3 mv commands every reboot.
may be telnet is available before FTP giving you some more seconds.
It is just a try to see what is crashing.
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
gvarela

Post by gvarela »

Thanks Miazza, but, I have different kind of them, for this reason you want that I cut or rename all files into of directory or some of them?. In particular, I want to have the features about mount of network resources to virtual usb. That's all.

Best regards
Screenshot_2014-07-08-23-22-07.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

gvarela wrote:Thanks Miazza, but, I have different kind of them, for this reason you want that I cut or rename all files into of directory or some of them?. In particular, I want to have the features about mount of network resources to virtual usb. That's all.

Best regards
Screenshot_2014-07-08-23-22-07.png
Yes. Try to rename the one that have extension init to init.dis.
looking at your pic and knowing that FTP is working I would start from 02_04_replace_wifi_mod.ini to ini.dis; than the fuse init and so on for all the init.

One very invasive is the 99_99_ChannlnfoON.init that causes reboot is executed during app usage.
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
BorisAU

Post by BorisAU »

Who ever work with this package SamyGO (F series) watch-dir option for transmission-daemon??
This option allows you to track the emergence of torrent files in a directory and automatically download them to run on ...

"watch-dir": "\/home\/share\/transmission",
"watch-dir-enabled": true

but does not load automatically torrents ...
F8000 root :)
pelayo

Post by pelayo »

Someone might be kind enough to upload this firmware viewtopic.php?p=59441#p59441 but the T-MST12DEUC version. :roll:
Sorry for my bad English. :oops:

Thank you.
My Tv:
UE32F5700
UE37D6100
BorisAU

Post by BorisAU »

Question about patches TPVRAnyDev and PVRtoTS
If installed in the F8000 whether accessible to play avi mkv mp3 jpeg and other media files from USB HDD formatted in ext3 or ext4?

Record TV broadcasts in general that I do not need and could use NTFS but unfortunately her transmission when downloading very strongly inhibits ...

It would be desirable to have the TV behaved ext4 partition just like with NTFS - presents the question about what it is you want to get, videos, music and so on.

At the moment, when attached to the TV ext4 HDD TV says that the disk is not found recorded TV broadcasts ...

avi files stored on the TV section does not notice
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

BorisAU wrote:Question about patches TPVRAnyDev and PVRtoTS
If installed in the F8000 whether accessible to play avi mkv mp3 jpeg and other media files from USB HDD formatted in ext3 or ext4?

Record TV broadcasts in general that I do not need and could use NTFS but unfortunately her transmission when downloading very strongly inhibits ...

It would be desirable to have the TV behaved ext4 partition just like with NTFS - presents the question about what it is you want to get, videos, music and so on.

At the moment, when attached to the TV ext4 HDD TV says that the disk is not found recorded TV broadcasts ...

avi files stored on the TV section does not notice
As their names suggest these patches concern only PVR, and they're the contrary of what you're expecting. Among other things, they mostly allow to record to non-ext4 while you'd like to play from ext4. So that's not what you're looking for and there's no patch to reach your goal for now. :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
BorisAU

Post by BorisAU »

ext4 is not essential, it would come up and the old ext3
Angry Samsung with its encryption makes the shaman dance dance with a tambourine))

I have only just an idea:
1. Connected ext4 disk for downloading, making available via SAMBA Server 127.0.0.1
2. Through SAMBA client mount smb 127.0.0.1 network directory as a USB flash drive

should theoretically work, but practically how it would work and how quickly - the big question))

Thank you for the quick reply
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

BorisAU wrote:ext4 is not essential, it would come up and the old ext3
Angry Samsung with its encryption makes the shaman dance dance with a tambourine))

I have only just an idea:
1. Connected ext4 disk for downloading, making available via SAMBA Server 127.0.0.1
2. Through SAMBA client mount smb 127.0.0.1 network directory as a USB flash drive

should theoretically work, but practically how it would work and how quickly - the big question))

Thank you for the quick reply
Good idea :)
Better use ext4 on F because it is natively supported by TV for recordings. No need to use samba, even a simple mount is enough. I just tried on E with xfs drive and it works, e.g.:

Code: Select all

mount /dtv/usb/sda2 /dtv/usb/sdj
Your ext4 drive will still be seen as a recording device by TV but you'll be able to access it as a media device at the mount point (if mount point is in a device recognized as such).
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[F] Software”