[ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

ABID
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Post by ABID »

Hi Guys, I am having an issue with my F series tv, I have been using for with no issues for over a year now, but all of sudden it started freezing, like when you open smart hub it freezes after a while either switches off or nothing happens. Even when you try to power it off through remote nothing happens and after few minutes tv switches off. it's really frustrating just wondering if its root issue or some hardware? Hope some can help with this.
daveraver

Post by daveraver »

My ES5800 says all time connecting when I press to start the samygo fix usb widget on smart hub. Is this way to root still available?
bledis

Post by bledis »

noahjoseph wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:09 pm Does the Root still work on the newest firmware Update (2023.0) ? Anyone tested out?
NO. autostart is trying to activate samygo but there is a problem because its in loop its says samgygo injected = no.....
tboheeren

Post by tboheeren »

I would like to root my F6770 to enable audio passthrough but it seems the files SamyGO_data.zip are no longer linked in the guide to enable root access on latest firmware. Can somebody help me out?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

tboheeren wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:13 pm the files SamyGO_data.zip are no longer linked in the guide
Unless you scroll to the bottom of 1st post :geek:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
JaG

Post by JaG »

Hello,
I have the following problem, I have a Samsung F6720 and a few years ago I rooted it and turned on Oscam, everything worked without any problems, but unfortunately Oscam suddenly stopped working (it did not turn on) I tried many ways to revive it but to no avail, finally I restored the TV to factory settings and I rooted again according to the instructions from this post, oscam turns on itself but there is no image, I don't see any decoding attempts in the logs, I tried several configuration options for dvbapi and the libOSCAM.so library but either nothing happens or the TV restarts automatically every about 30 sec, I suspect that the problem lies in the library or configuration, or both. The current software is T-MST12DEUC-2127.0. Can anyone solve this problem?

Return to “[F] Software”