[ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Post by sectroyer »

mehmethan wrote: The last check mnt/rcSGO is always [No], but i can't remember if it was always like that.
anyone got ideas? i just cant make telnet connection.
Did you set OTN support to OFF and disabled updates on router ASAP ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
mehmethan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mehmethan »

Yes, i did.

I now installed the new "Skype replacement root" from here: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=10705
The widgets are succesfully installed.

I still can't connect Telnet or ftp.

PS: I have FW 2005 on ES6300
There is a new one FW2007, but i didn't update.

Edit: i get connection refused! Maybe this helps you helping me :D
mesiu84
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mesiu84 »

Hi, I've just some quick questions. I've rooted my TV and all went fine, but how can I enable ssh? After TV is started SSH is still down, I have to login using telnet and start SSH manualy. Only then it's started, but there is a second problem. I don't know the root password. I'm trying to login as root using "SamyGO" as password, but it's not working. I've tried to set the password via telnet but still I'm unable to login to TV via SSH. So I have 2 questions:

1. How to autostart SSH?
2. What is the default root password, or how to set it?

Thank you
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

1. try to change /mnt/etc/init.d/xx_xx_xxxssh.init.dis to xx_xx_xxssh.init
2. ssh (must be enabled first). login: root, password: SamyGO
https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f ... ord#p60535
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
mesiu84
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: RE: Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares

Post by mesiu84 »

notengo13 wrote:1. try to change /mnt/etc/init.d/xx_xx_xxxssh.init.dis to xx_xx_xxssh.init
2. ssh (must be enabled first). login: root, password: SamyGO
https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f ... ord#p60535
I have changed the file name, ssh starts but the password is still wrong, what else could be done, changing password doesn't work :(

Wys?ane z mojego GT-I9300 przy u?yciu Tapatalka
Edited by Moderator: Crapatalk bad quote edit
mehmethan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mehmethan »

I still don't have access.
When i use totalcommander i get "Connection activeley refused".
It looks like rooting does not work anymore, although i installs new and old root succesfully.
I never updated, i was root on FW2005 (ES6300) and OTN was disabled and Updateservers blocked on my router.
Any ideas?
edit: i managed to get it working again. Thanks for the help so far ;)
TDCroPower
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by TDCroPower »

Do this method works on a ES7090 with the latest 2021 Firmware?

I have try it today and only have a endless restart loop, the workaround with...

"If ever installation widget restarts endlessly: Leave your SamyGO_data as it is but put there some (any) file named samyext4.img and try F-MST method. It might help."

... didn't work.

Is there any other workaround or method that i can test?
It works with Downgrade to 0000 than 2003 and use this Instruction here...
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=10705
onsitbin
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [How To] Get root access on F series

Post by onsitbin »

Hello good afternoon
First I wanted to thank all those who contribute to something positive to root Samsung SAMART TV.

I will ask here, who can give me a tip, using Google translate, because my English is bad or no.
Point 1:. As attachments lay at the root of a USB pen the following content (SamyGO-F-SM-MST-Fix) + (SamyGO_data).
Point 2:. As described here in the forum, introduce the USB pen with tv (ON) and appears the massage that it is connected and want to open the files contained in it, carry the key (Exit) and I exit.
Point 3:. Then go to Menu / SmartTV and options (Login) active account as (develop) with (blank password) and start the session.
Point 4:. Then I will (Applications) after more (applications) and there find the logo SamyGO (SamyGO-F-SM-MST-Fix).
Point 5:. I click on that icon and starts running the SamyGo root, and in the end appears all (OK) to Green .not restart Samsung and go to (My PC) call me with WinSCP have access to root port 21 FTP and Telnet 33, as attached image (Rooted_Ok.jpg).
Point 6:. My question and the following restart the tv hope about 3 to 4 minutes I get no access to root, so I ask! (How you can stay as PERMANENT root) because of restarting samsuns Smart TV).
Point 7 :. Or what is the best course I'm doing wrong, that whenever I want to gain root user have to proceed always to points (Point 1:., Point 2:., Point 3:. Point 4:. Point 5:.,) and the same is not permanent root.
Thank you in advance if possible to clear, any further clarification to address this issue

The Since Already Thank you

Sorry already translation

Ps: The test I did was a Samsung Smart TV UF 32F5700 AW firmware 2116 (MST)

For the sake of the SamyGO_data file is very large, the penalty attached a picture that contains within files

Portugu?s

Ol? Boa Tarde

Em Primeiro lugar queria agradecer a todos que, contribuem para algo de positivo para fazer root a Samsung samart tv.

Vou aqui pedir, a quem me possa dar uma dica, utilizando o Google translate, porque o meu ingl?s ? p?ssimo ou nulo.
Ponto 1: . Conforme anexos coloco na raiz de uma pen usb o seguinte conte?do, (SamyGO-F-SM-MST-Fix) + (SamyGO_data).
Ponto 2: . Conforme o descrito c? no F?rum, introduzo a pen usb com a tv (ON) e aparece a massagem que a mesma est? conectado e se quero abrir os ficheiros nela contido, carrego na tecla (Exit) e fa?o exit.
Ponto 3: . De seguida vou a Menu /SmartTV e op??es de (Login) activo a conta como (develop) com (password em branco) e inicio a sess?o.
Ponto 4: . De seguida vou (Aplica??es) depois mais (Aplica??es) e l? encontro o logo da SamyGO , (SamyGO-F-SM-MST-Fix).
Ponto 5: . Clico nesse icon e come?a a correr o SamyGo root, e no final aparece tudo (OK) a Verde .n?o reinicio a Samsung e vou ao (Meu PC) ligo-me com o WinSCP tenho acesso a root porta 21 Ftp e Telnet 33, conforme imagem em anexo (Rooted_Ok.jpg).
Ponto 6: . A minha quest?o e o seguinte se reiniciar a tv espero mais ou menos 3 a 4 minutos fico sem acesso a root, ent?o eu pergunto! (Como ser? poss?vel ficar como root PERMANENTE) de pois de reiniciar a samsuns Smart TV).
Ponto 7:. Ou qual o melhor procedimento que estou a fazer mal, que sempre que quero entrar como root tenho de proceder sempre aos Pontos (Ponto 1: ., Ponto 2: ., Ponto 3: ., Ponto 4: . Ponto 5: .,) e a mesma n?o fica root permanente.
Agrade?o desde j? se poss?vel claro, qualquer esclarecimento adicional para resolver esta quest?o

O Desde J? Muito Obrigado

Desculpem desde j? a fraca tradu??o

Ps: O teste que fiz foi numa Samsung Smart TV UF 32F5700 AW firmware 2116 (MST)

Por motivos de o arquivo SamyGO_data ser muito grandes, apena anexei uma imagem que contem os fixeiros dentro
Rooted_Ok.jpg
SamyGO-F-SM-MST-Fix.7z
SamyGO_data.jpg
SamyGO1.txt
SamyGO2.txt
Tank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by onsitbin on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The_Onsitbin
onsitbin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by onsitbin »

Sorry (O ficheiro SamyGO2.txt n?o est? dispon?vel)
anex SamyGO2.txt error upload
sorry send now
SamyGO2.txt
Tanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The_Onsitbin
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

All ok:)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[F] Software”