[App] SamyGO NoDRM E/F (MST only)

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] SamyGO NoDRM E/F (MST only)

Post by beatfreak »

smells like restrictions set via CI+ (if you know the difference between CI and CI+)
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

beat freak wrote:smells like restrictions set via CI+ (if you know the difference between CI and CI+)
Don't know and don't care ;) Besides we have encountered similar problems WITHUT any CI/CI+ module :) Still waiting for info from bimbel :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
bimbel
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bimbel »

Hi guys,

i have injected the new version and I need to test for functional.
I make a recording today i we will see....
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

bimbel wrote:Hi guys,

i have injected the new version and I need to test for functional.
I make a recording today i we will see....
No you don't need to make ANY recording :) I tried to fix playing previous recordings :P
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
Gerald76
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Gerald76 »

Hello,

@bimbel
I think, there are two different things with your recordings.
- In germany you have a CI+ CAM for your HD+ card. HD+ recordings have sometimes restrictions like no fast forward if there is advertising or you can only watch the recordings for some days.

- The samsung TV does also a DRM decryption to prevent copying the recordings. This is unlocked with this patch.

To get rid off the restrictions of the HD+ recordings, i use a alternative cam like unicam.

If that patch can also remove the limitations of the CI+/HD+ system, would be very nice.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Gerald76 wrote:Hello,

@bimbel
I think, there are two different things with your recordings.
- In germany you have a CI+ CAM for your HD+ card. HD+ recordings have sometimes restrictions like no fast forward if there is advertising or you can only watch the recordings for some days.

- The samsung TV does also a DRM decryption to prevent copying the recordings. This is unlocked with this patch.

To get rid off the restrictions of the HD+ recordings, i use a alternative cam like unicam.

If that patch can also remove the limitations of the CI+/HD+ system, would be very nice.
Yes patch can remove :) But if it will not be tested we will not get forward :)
bimbel
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bimbel »

Hi,

@ Geral: Right, the CI+ Crard is the problem. We need this modded unicam Card for full funktionally.

@ sectroyer: The Recording is still locked with the new Patch, but i have a new problem after the mod. The TV do not make a timed recoding excatly. How can i remove the Mod Complete?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

bimbel wrote:Hi,

@ Geral: Right, the CI+ Crard is the problem. We need this modded unicam Card for full funktionally.

@ sectroyer: The Recording is still locked with the new Patch, but i have a new problem after the mod. The TV do not make a timed recoding excatly. How can i remove the Mod Complete?
Just disable the patch :)
bimbel
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bimbel »

How? Only delete the files?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

bimbel wrote:How? Only delete the files?
Just rename startup script to 99_91_pvr_NoDRM.init.dis, it won't autostart any longer.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[F] Software”