[App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [APP] More TV channels on ES/F series

Post by wluczykijwf »

bartik wrote:just one more question because i dont know if i have a problem with the app or the playlist, when i click on the onlinetv app now the screen just blicks and nothing happens i have the channel that i had earlier...so my question is i have 1000channels from satellite now in the playlist and maybe 100 from digitalair
i should make an exact playlist with channel names ids and logos for onlinetv from scm or tvlist.xml is a standalone playlist
Yes, you should, but only if you want to display the logo and name of the channel of the DTV and satellite TV channels. Manual creation for such a large list is meaningless, so I suggest that for testing, create OnlineTV channels of over 1001 on satellite channel list. For not mirror list will display a message Channel empty, but I have a few of your posts and ideas inter alia this change.
I prepare an application for Windows that automatically creates a list.
Last edited by wluczykijwf on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
bartik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bartik »

ive added 1 test channel after my sattelite channels but it dont want to play a tried type http also hls but nothing just a black screen
wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

bartik wrote:ive added 1 test channel after my sattelite channels but it dont want to play a tried type http also hls but nothing just a black screen
How you have series of TV?
sorry for my english
bartik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bartik »

ok i fixed it i put the latest version 1.01 now its working fine and also had 1 mistake in the playlist
bartik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bartik »

great finally i understand how the app works :) thanks again for your replies and your app is really great
bartik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bartik »

can i disable the info page of this app?? i think its worthless for me if it shows me only channel empty :)
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

bartik wrote:great finally i understand how the app works :) thanks again for your replies and your app is really great
what series is your tv? a,b,c,d,e,f,h,?
can you explain me how to add the channel to channel list?
wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

bartik wrote:can i disable the info page of this app?? i think its worthless for me if it shows me only channel empty :)
New fixes in OnlineTV app.
  • Fixed support for INFO key for OnlineTV source with possibility in background watching
  • Removed display of information channel empty
sorry for my english
bartik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bartik »

great channel empty dissapeared but can you check please 1 more thing... when the channel is changing with button up or down and the tv info page appears in the upper screen the rest of the screen is a bit grey also its grey when onlinetv autostarts when the channel is changed with the channel list button the picture is OK
and also there is a problem when onlinetv stream is watched and i press chlist it look like the stream reloads so everytime the chlist is pressed the stream reloads it self
Last edited by bartik on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bartik
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bartik »

tempinbox wrote:
bartik wrote:great finally i understand how the app works :) thanks again for your replies and your app is really great
what series is your tv? a,b,c,d,e,f,h,?
can you explain me how to add the channel to channel list?
i have samsung F6710 , what do you want to explain exactly?? everything is explained in the firts post i think

Return to “[F] Software”