[App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by bobiturboto »

Two reports from my side. You can't continue the record when the show is the same. For example you are recording a TV show and want to skip the ads in the middle of the show. After ads when you resume the record only the old remains and no new is created.

Second problem, when the epg is on Cyrillic the record has some weird name,and few time even the attempt to record doesn't work. Please let me know if you need some logs. Thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by wluczykijwf »

Hi @bobiturboto :)
bobiturboto wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 pm [...] You can't continue the record when the show is the same. For example you are recording a TV show and want to skip the ads in the middle of the show. After ads when you resume the record only the old remains and no new is created.
Now we have PVR option not Timeshift option :D I once wondered about the implementation of Timeshift, but I did not have a single clear idea and I abandoned it. This is not easy because a player for javascript api behaves by playing differently for unlocked video file. Maybe I return to implement the idea soon :D
bobiturboto wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 pm[...] when the epg is on Cyrillic the record has some weird name,and few time even the attempt to record doesn't work.
Problem is with sh script wintch not accept cyrillic character. I would have to write a parser for cyrillic to alphanumeric character.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bobiturboto »

About the recording my expectation was to have a second file with changed name. For example the first record can be TV_show.ts the second TV_show_1.ts and so one. At the end we can manually combine them to one single file. Right now I am recording everything then analyse the file and make it on pieces then appending the piece. But as part of recording I pretty sure that nobody will want to record a TV show or movie with embedded TV ads inside.

xmucio
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by xmucio »

xmucio wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:01 am One more thing. Everything is working beside libRunWidget. If i tried to execute

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -A -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libRunWidget.so ID:OnlineTV
nothing happens and after 15 seconds my TV is restarting itself, but this is not issue with OnlineTV, because the same situation when i try to run something else for example WebBrowser. Only one widget which i can run via libRunWidget is Netflix. But i'm really glad that your app is working by enabling option in Main Menu->Smart Features->Apps Settings->Auto Ticker->OnlineTV.

Thank you again for trying to help me. I really appreciate it.
I found solution for this problem. You can find details in this post. Maybe this will be helpful for someone ;)
bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bobiturboto »

Just to clarify how I am doing my records. I am starting the recording with pressing play button while I am on yellow button info screen. I am stopping the record in the same way when the ads starting and expecting to resume it with the same button when they finish. Actually the functionality working perfectly just no new file is created.

prisonbreak1988
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prisonbreak1988 »

when i try to open OnlineTVChanList i get some errors. i have test this. You must modify the config file and you allow for loadFromRemoteSources.
In the OnlineTVChanList.exe.config file add between the configuration marks this code: <runtime>
<loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/>
</runtime>. i must do something wrong.
have UE40ES7005 and UE48JS9005QXXE fw 1470
wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

What is the error?
sorry for my english
prisonbreak1988
SamyGO Project Donor

wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

The first error should misse when you have enabled loadFromRemoteSources in the config file.
The second error should misse if you have put .*scm file with channel list from TV to out/CHlist in main app directory.
sorry for my english
prisonbreak1988
SamyGO Project Donor

i have change the config file with this: </configuration><runtime>
<loadFromRemoteSources enabled="false"/>
</runtime>. but now i get Another error: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lf5g7rpfsq5ma ... r.jpg?dl=0

Return to “[F] Software”