[App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

gogo
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 am
Location: Croatia

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by gogo » Sun May 15, 2016 11:41 am

wluczykijwf wrote:@bobiturboto and @gogo, Do if it is executed without autostarted via telnet is also present reboot TV?
Yes, after starting script it freeze all keys on RC and after about 5 sec TV reboots.
Samsung TV: UE46F6500

bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:15 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by bobiturboto » Sun May 15, 2016 11:52 am

wluczykijwf wrote:@bobiturboto and @gogo, Do if it is executed without autostarted via telnet is also present reboot TV?
Yes, even manually started the tv is rebooting, only when I press a button of course.

bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:15 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by bobiturboto » Sun May 15, 2016 12:01 pm

I have found a solution and the source of the problem:
The file /mtd_rwcommon/common/OnlineTV/eventRCKey.txt is not auto created.
If you create it beforehand the problem is fixed

Code: Select all

touch /mtd_rwcommon/common/OnlineTV/eventRCKey.txt
This is my content of eventRCKey.txt now

Code: Select all

root@tv:/mnt # tail -f /mtd_rwcommon/common/OnlineTV/eventRCKey.txt
18 2296 22
@wluczykijwf

Can we have a mechanism for log rotating on this file?
By the way what is the purpose of eventRCKey.txt as part of OnlineTV?

gogo
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 am
Location: Croatia

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by gogo » Sun May 15, 2016 12:54 pm

bobiturboto wrote:I have found a solution and the source of the problem:
The file /mtd_rwcommon/common/OnlineTV/eventRCKey.txt is not auto created.
If you create it beforehand the problem is fixed

Code: Select all

touch /mtd_rwcommon/common/OnlineTV/eventRCKey.txt
This is my content of eventRCKey.txt now

Code: Select all

root@tv:/mnt # tail -f /mtd_rwcommon/common/OnlineTV/eventRCKey.txt
18 2296 22
@wluczykijwf

Can we have a mechanism for log rotating on this file?
By the way what is the purpose of eventRCKey.txt as part of OnlineTV?
Yes, it works for me too.
Samsung TV: UE46F6500

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by wluczykijwf » Sun May 15, 2016 1:54 pm

OK. Thanks. It lib works wrong. I'll it fix.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: RE: Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by wluczykijwf » Sun May 15, 2016 2:01 pm

bobiturboto wrote: [...] By the way what is the purpose of eventRCKey.txt as part of OnlineTV?
In pause mode doesn't works event keys. The LogRCkey app fix it.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by wluczykijwf » Sun May 15, 2016 4:15 pm

I fixed the libLogRCkey lib. You try one more time.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

gogo
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 am
Location: Croatia

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by gogo » Sun May 15, 2016 4:34 pm

wluczykijwf wrote:I fixed the libLogRCkey lib. You try one more time.
Now works OK!
Samsung TV: UE46F6500

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by wluczykijwf » Sun May 15, 2016 4:40 pm

OK. Thanks.
For the moment, it I'll attach the OnlineTV app with fixed a minor bugs.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [App] More TV channels on E/F/H series

Post by wluczykijwf » Sun May 15, 2016 4:57 pm

Update to OnlineTV v. 1.1.9.3.
You try this test version, please :)
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1125.1), BD-D5500

Post Reply

Return to “[F] Software”